January 1st P90X3 Workout

Options
Butrovich
Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
First workout of 2014. Week 2 The Challenge combined with P90X's Ab Ripper. Got my heart rate up to 141bpm and burned 580 calories total. This time I knew ahead of time how to choose my pushup/pullup numbers without killing myself, so I chose to do 20/6. This was manageable up until the end when I had to do pullup negatives (using a stool to get chin above bar, then slowly lowering myself). Pushups were not as difficult, although that last batch I had to do pushups from my knees.

Keep bringing it!

Mike

Replies

• AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I just completed the warrior and loved it!! I've never been so sore, and I'm so eager to see how my body changes over the next 90 days. My diet this first week has been pretty good, but I'm going to really try to add more healthy veggies to my meals. I don't want my diet to interfere with my results.
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Warrior for me too today. I was kinda bummed I only burned 266 calories, but saw that AngDenSti burned only a few more than me, so I guess that's right. I couldn't do 100% of all the exercises today either-- I was really out of breath and my heart rate was in the high 160's.

Looking forward to Yoga tomorrow!
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    What day are you on azbutterfly?
  • HeatherZousel
    HeatherZousel Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did the yoga workout on New Years day. I thought it was on the easy side though I can't wait to be able to do the inverted chair pose!