Weigh In's

Options
kinzieplatt
kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
How often does everyone usually weigh in? I usually just pick a random day, once or twice a week, and use the same scale. I utilize the scale in the nurses office at the school I work at. So since its been Christmas break, I have been stuffing my face and not weighing in. So everyone wish me luck on monday when I weigh in and face the reality of my terrible holiday binge eating. lol

Replies

• kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK KINZIE!!!

I weigh myself every morning. Before any food or drink. I keep track of every weight. Personally I do get discouraged if i go like 3 weeks of eating right and exersizing then weigh myself to weigh the same i did before. but i also have noticed this time if i weigh myself everyday even seeing the .5lb drop i know im doing good! or if i see a 2lb gain i know i need to work harder
  • kinzieplatt
    kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK KINZIE!!!

I weigh myself every morning. Before any food or drink. I keep track of every weight. Personally I do get discouraged if i go like 3 weeks of eating right and exersizing then weigh myself to weigh the same i did before. but i also have noticed this time if i weigh myself everyday even seeing the .5lb drop i know im doing good! or if i see a 2lb gain i know i need to work harder

thats on point!! :)
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning just to make sure I'm on track. Sometimes I'll gain weight if I don't stick to my diet and it could take a week to get back down to where I was before. For Xmas till almost New Years I gained 5lbs and just now finally got back to were I was before Xmas happened. I like weighing myself every day cuz I know I'm doing something right throughout the week
  • Amy_Andrews
    Options
    When my goal was to lose weight, I only weighed in once a week, on Fridays (I HATE Monday weigh ins!). Now that I'm in maintenance I step on the scale almost daily, more for informational purposes to see how different things affect my weight. I learned that Christmas and New Years break affects my weight very poorly ;)
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily weigher, too. I took a break from weighing in over the holidays and now I'm going to have to work a bit harder to get back to where I was before the holidays and a cruise we went on. :)