Goals and rewards!

Options
What are yalls goals? Do you have a reward for yourself when you get there?

My main goal is 140 pounds. However my first goal is 160. I am currently at 214.5. My reward at 160 (if I can wait that long) is to get pregnant with baby #2. Then I have to lose it again. Not sure of a reward yet.

Replies

• kinzieplatt
    kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What are yalls goals? Do you have a reward for yourself when you get there?

My main goal is 140 pounds. However my first goal is 160. I am currently at 214.5. My reward at 160 (if I can wait that long) is to get pregnant with baby #2. Then I have to lose it again. Not sure of a reward yet.

awesome question kelsey! I read somewhere to avoid rewarding yourself with food, because you are not a dog lol! I usually go shopping for new clothes when my old clothes get too big! thats my reward :)
  • kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Excellent point on the food!!! I plan on setting a splurge day aside each month where I can go out and not think about macros or calories (well with moderation)
  • kinzieplatt
    Options
    cheatday_zpscede0867.png
  • Lbetty11
    Lbetty11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My next goal is 154, currently 165. I plan on getting my hair done... cut and colored! Back home my sister-in-law would do it for free or dirt cheap. I have a hard time spending money on getting it done now that we're 1200 miles away. I'm hoping to reach it early spring, I need a new look :)
  • kelseyjsnyder
    Options
    cheatday_zpscede0867.pngaQ

Lmbo
  • kelseyjsnyder
    Options
    My next goal is 154, currently 165. I plan on getting my hair done... cut and colored! Back home my sister-in-law would do it for free or dirt cheap. I have a hard time spending money on getting it done now that we're 1200 miles away. I'm hoping to reach it early spring, I need a new look :)

Great reward!! Im the same way. Just cant spend that much money!
  • violamama
    violamama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out rewards too. I have a LONG way to go (150+ lbs, won't be sure of final goal until I get a little closer and can realistically chat with my doc about where I should be), so I need little things... I'm thinking of putting money into a savings account for a bike trip I want to take as one of my rewards. Body art comes to mind as well for getting down under 200 or for hitting final goal weight, just have to find a design I like well enough to wear for the rest of my life. :)
  • kinzieplatt
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out rewards too. I have a LONG way to go (150+ lbs, won't be sure of final goal until I get a little closer and can realistically chat with my doc about where I should be), so I need little things... I'm thinking of putting money into a savings account for a bike trip I want to take as one of my rewards. Body art comes to mind as well for getting down under 200 or for hitting final goal weight, just have to find a design I like well enough to wear for the rest of my life. :)

Those are great rewards! I want tats too!! Lol :)
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 125. But my first goal is to get to 140. Only 3lbs away and then my next goal is to get to 135. We r trying to get pregnant since we already lost 3
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be about 110 - 115. I have about 20 more pounds to lose to reach that goal. I haven't figured out my reward yet, but I'll probably buy some new clothes or maybe go on vacation. We are also planning on starting a family with in the next year or so.
  • kinzieplatt
    Options
    those are great goals guys!!!
  • unsweetT
    unsweetT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My husband has just deployed and I am trying to slim down by the time he gets home in a few months. I had a baby 5 months ago and I can't give myself any more excuses. Is there anybody else who is doing the Deployment diet?
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awfully quiet lately. How is everyone doing with their trek? I have had a couple of stumbles but I'm still in the game. Lost 36 pounds, gained back 7, but will graciously consider your suggestions for continued progress losing weight. I am 5'3" and 50+ young so weight loss is a little more difficult than before retiring the Air Force. I cannot imbibe nuts, so please do not suggest anything with nuts.