Feeling Hungry

Options
BoysMommaX4
BoysMommaX4 Posts: 41 Member
I don't know why but since yesterday I have been feeling overwhelmingly. I have resisted any extra eating but this is bugging me. I'm sipping on my protein drink but that doesn't seem to be enough. What should I do?

Replies

• cKarlLose
    Options
    My appetite began returning today. I've had some jello mixed with some plain yogurt and protein powder. That seems to be helping.

It also is a great way to cover up the vile taste of crushed pills and the liquid painkillers.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I get 3 sticks of celery and chop them into chunks. Then I get a tbsp of low fat cream cheese. While I watch tv or messing around on the Internet I pick up the chunks and dip them into the cream cheese. I just get a little dab on it. I sometimes use the same amount of onion dip. Just that little bit of creaminess with the crunchy celery satisfies me. Sometimes I also use hummus. The whole thing is like 50 calories but you get to do a lot of chewing!! I also get a large glass of Kroger diet lemon lime to sip as well. Of courses this depends on what stage you are at.
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Head hunger vs. real hunger, understanding the difference and learning it might be thirst. The brain cannot distinguish the difference. Try drinking, not sipping, until you feel full with liquid and see if the feelings subside. You can teach your brain. Also look to see if there is another trigger causing head hunger; time of day, old habit, location, smells ect.