Introduction

Options
magda010
magda010 Posts: 4 Member
Hi. My name is Magda. I've got 4st to lose. Signed up for Jantastic and committed to run 3 times a week. I'm hoping to find in this group motivation and support. We can do it girls.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• NJHanley
    NJHanley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm Natalie. I am turning 40 this year and I want to lose at least 3 stone. I have committed to good diet and exercise and will be taking Juice Plus capsules from January aswell as I have a friend who recommended them. I am applying to Great North Run, Colour Run in Sunderland and the Race For Life in June which i run with my daughter every year. Lets make 2014 our year girls and do it together :)
  • welshlassie
    welshlassie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Donna.

I've lost almost 3 stone with MFP over the last 12 months (put on a pair of size Jeggings today for the first time in my life - NSV), helped in no small part to starting to run. I started just over a year ago and completed the Cardiff Half Marathon last year as my first race.

This year I plan to run it again and possibly Newport and Swanseas'. Also trying to decide what other races I want to do. I've also signed up for Jantastic - committed to 3 runs a week for Jan.

Although I reached target just before Christmas, I put a few lbs back on over the festive period which I'm hoping to lose quickly in the next few weeks.

Good luck everyone.

Dx
  • vcttr
    vcttr Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi. I'm Vicki and I lost just over a stone last year through mfp and running for my sisters wedding in July, and have kept it off since then. Put on a bit over Christmas but it will come off!!

Think this is great for keeping tabs on whatnot eat and making good choices!

Good luck everyone!!

Ps am also a 3 run a week jantastic -er!!!
  • sarahhorrigan
    sarahhorrigan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah - started using MFP a year ago... have so far lost 80lbs and have been trying to maintain my weight since about July (maintenance is tricky - I carried on losing about another stone or so in weight and have only just got the hang of it in the last two months)

Am going to be 40 in August (eeek!), am mummy to two children - aged 7 (Felix) and 10 (Maddy)... took up running last year and after about 6 months of huffing and puffing suddenly went 'OooooOOOOOooh! I LIKE this!!' and do that along with swimming, cycling and walking.