The 6th is fast approaching...

Options
I know I've said this 101 times, but I'm so ready to kick start this challenge.
A few people raised questions about weighing in.
The initial weigh-in will be Sunday January 5th. Is that ok for everyone?
We can either weigh-in every Sunday or Monday. Which day would be best for you guys?
I want to keep track of everyone's weight. How does everyone feel about posting your weight on the discussion board or PM? (whether it's a loss, gain or the same)

Replies

• holdthemustard
    Options
    I think it's best if we keep accountable. Post the weight and keep us true. As I am in Australia the 6th for me is a day ahead of you. I will post as so as I see others doing the same. Looking forward to this challenge and not winning any money or holidays just a great start to my new body.:wink:
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I think it's best if we keep accountable. Post the weight and keep us true. As I am in Australia the 6th for me is a day ahead of you. I will post as so as I see others doing the same.

I'm in Australia too, mate, so I'll be posting first thing on the 6th. =) I don't mind being the first.
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Monday would be best for me since I am up and moving getting ready for work at the same time during the work week. Sunday's are challenging ... I'm a Sunday Snoozer and wouldn't be weighing in at the same time every Sunday. I need to lose 50 pounds and usually do a +/- tracking. I find it keeps me a bit more motivated.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I think it's best if we keep accountable. Post the weight and keep us true. As I am in Australia the 6th for me is a day ahead of you. I will post as so as I see others doing the same.

I'm in Australia too, mate, so I'll be posting first thing on the 6th. =) I don't mind being the first.

ok great, thanks!!!!
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sundays work better for me. Generally during the week I leave the house at different times depending on my work schedule. On the weekends most people don't have to pack up the car, leave earlier for bad traffic, end up running late, etc. Even if the weigh ins are on Mondays, I will just post my Sunday weight since it will be the most reliable time for me.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    OK SO TO PLEASE EVERYONE, THOSE WHO CAN WEIGH-IN & POST ON SUNDAYS PLEASE DO AND THE SAME FOR THOSE ON MONDAY.
    SO EARLY EVERYONE SUNDAY AND MONDAY MORNING I WILL INITIATE A TOPIC ON THE DISCUSSION BOARD FOR OUR WEIGH-INS AND EVERYONE CAN POST THEIR NUMBERS ON THOSE DAYS.
    I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE ISN'T COMFORTABLE POSTING THEIR NUMBERS. THOSE INDIVIDUALS CAN PM ME.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    *SO EARLY EVERY*
  • jenabee610
    jenabee610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sundays and Mondays work fine for me. How about we say that you have to post your weight by Monday night. Then it fits everyone's schedules so far.
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This sounds good. I will weight in on Sunday morning and post when I can. I live in California, so USA Pacific time! :)
  • lilmidnightwolf
    lilmidnightwolf Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sundays and Mondays work fine for me. How about we say that you have to post your weight by Monday night. Then it fits everyone's schedules so far.

I think that's a REAL good idea. This way everyone gets their weight posted.
  • kaylin_hester
    Options
    I think it's a great idea! I'll post my weight on Monday!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options

Awesome idea. By Monday night it is. You have the best suggestions.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I am already doing my weigh-ins on Saturday so I'll stick with that for consistency sake...but I don't mind posting my current weight for everyone to see. I'll just list whatever turned up on Saturday as my Sunday weight...odds are it's not gonna seriously fluctuate from one day to the next unless I really went crazy on intake and stayed on the couch. Saturday is usually my heavy gym day so that shouldn't happen. :wink:

SW: 264
    CW: 247
    GW: 150 (*or* 160-170 if it's muscular/toned...I'll revisit this when I get a lot closer to goal...)
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Monday's will be best for me. I weigh on a scale at work because it is beyond accurate. I will be posting around 9-930 each Monday. I did weigh on Friday and I was at 246. My goal is to be at 150, that is going to be 96 lbs to lose. I look forward to this journey with you all!
  • jgablin
    jgablin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Got it. Post by Monday night. Not a problem.
  • beverley770
    beverley770 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Checked-in and logged current weight and goal weight yesterday, so every Sunday is fine with me. Thank you :-)