Stair Master in gym to firm/tone legs & bootaay lol

Options
Hi ok so ive lost a great amount of weight and i def need to tone up my legs thighs butt so im wondering Do any of you use the stair master while at the gym if so how long? How many days a week? And what part of your body have you noticed results from it? Also how long should it take to atleast firm up my back thighs/butt?? Thanks and if you have pics from results of the stairmaster please show

Thanks

Replies

• yvonnecarroll1988
    Options
    I use the stairmaster every time I go to the gym. I go for about 30-40 mins 4-5 times a week, and noticed a change all over. Specially in my legs, butt, lower back. I use the program called thigh toner.
  • beckah90
    Options
    Hello,

When I want to lose weight quick I do the StairMaster. Its great cardio and depending on how hard you push yourself you can lose up to 5 lbs in a week. I did the StairMaster for an hour for 5 days in a row. I would change the levels from 6 to 9 and I lost 4 lbs that week. I now try to make a habit to go at lease once a week.
  • debrakhan
    debrakhan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Happy New Year and good luck to you all for the coming year. My question is does anyone do kettlebell exercises and also how to count calories for doing an hour. Many thanks
  • kellyallday
    kellyallday Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BUMP
    Hello,

When I want to lose weight quick I do the StairMaster. Its great cardio and depending on how hard you push yourself you can lose up to 5 lbs in a week. I did the StairMaster for an hour for 5 days in a row. I would change the levels from 6 to 9 and I lost 4 lbs that week. I now try to make a habit to go at lease once a week.