FIRST POST? Time questions.

Options
I am such a slacker, I cannot believe no one else has posted yet. Well, I will get ya started.

Challenge started Wednesday and I have been running around like a headless chicken since the dawn on the 1st -- trying to get ready to leave town for WDW.

How are you incorporating the challenge and making the time?

Karen:bigsmile:

Replies

• lisame1017
    lisame1017 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Haha I just joined the challenge today, maybe I should look into these workouts :)
  • selvoski
    selvoski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to work out my challenge and cardio routine and have found I need to break it up through-out the day. My body does not want o wake-up much earlier than 4:50 AM.... I start work at 7:30 AM. By the time I get home, I find myself running around trying to accomplish other tasks. I'm trying to focus on jumping back into my work-out routine as soon as I get home, before I get pulled into other directions.
  • lmyrato
    Options
    Still trying to work it out. Can get in most of the challenge before leaving for work just have to work in my cardio and the rest at night.
  • GeekGirlRunning
    Options
    I've been doing it in the morning when I wake up so that way life doesn't get in the way later in the day. I have to confess to skipping the burpees though...
  • lmyrato
    Options
    I've been doing modified burpees until I can get arm and core strength up.
  • dairyqueenmom
    Options
    Just started the challenge today - still need to do my burpees. This is one tough challenge!