Anyone still play WoW?

Options

Replies

• xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I had quit for a long time but was missing it. Found a vanilla private server. It'll do, for now :)

Scorpioangel, I used to play horde on the underbog! Is the guild Frugal Inspirations still around? Hehe
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Me too, Xaniza. I just recently resubscribed. I miss the PvP mostly. I have also been playing Rift, Neverwinter, and EQ, but none of them have PvP to match WoW.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently playing as I can't afford to pay on my account. My main, though, is a lvl 90 Ret BE paladin on Deathwing. I do miss her. I hope I can pay on it soon. On the bright side, not playing on it has helped me find something else to do with my time.
  • xXSnafuXx
    xXSnafuXx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pandora- Horde. I am not on enough lately though I feel to promise an add :/ I am lvl 32 I believe. Noobish.
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I play on an RP server named Kirin Tor - US - Alliance
    Though really is not much of an RP server compared to real RP servers I've been on. The RP is minimal.

My guild that I started just before Cata has about 300 members. Casual and relaxed group. We flex raid on wed/fri with a group of people from multiple guilds.

Myself, I've been kind of burned out. I don't like the new expansion and less so with each patch they add but I try and raid as often as I can since I play a druid tank and tank and the guild needs me there.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I stopped playing for about a year and a half but i just recently re-subbed.

I'm enjoying just doing whatever i please, my guild is completely dead which is sad so i don't do any raiding or anything major, just quests or archaeology or whatever i want.

I play on sargeras, character meepoe(alliance)
  • Pain_Train
    Options
    I renewed too after a year or so absence. I have several characters mostly horde.
    I'm working on leveling up all my alts to 90.
    So if you want to quest or run instances let me know I have an 90 caster dps, 85 tank, 85 healer, 74 & 58 melee dps, 55 heler, 38 caster dps and 33 druid idk his spec.

Dunemaul is my realm of choice
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to come back when they release the expansion this year. They're way overdue with updating those character models, imho.
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I play on Mannoroth US-Horde. I haven't played as much as I have wanted to, I have a 90 Orc Monk & a 90 Goblin Shadow Priest. I just don't know what to do to keep myself entertained :(

I'll probably be more active come the expansion.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I used to play WoW a long time ago but there are just so many good ftp games out that I don't think I can pay for a game again... Until ESO that is!! lol I actually just started playing Skyrim again too
  • KChapman328
    KChapman328 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I play on Lightbringer as alliance the character I play most is Keiim!
  • GSNewberry
    GSNewberry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Horde- Persephassa. :) Still very much play.
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I used to play and wish I liked it. See, this is how my brain works (and this is for everything - school work, errands, etc): I have a list of tasks to do and I am not satisfied until the list is complete in an adequate time frame.

I could not handle the never-ending quests. I would complete a lot, only to be met with twice as much as I started. It drove me nuts. This is also why I can't play games like Skyrim. I wish I could be like many where they just enjoy the ride and the adventure. Not so. :(

This is why I play first-person shooters, LOL.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I used to play and wish I liked it. See, this is how my brain works (and this is for everything - school work, errands, etc): I have a list of tasks to do and I am not satisfied until the list is complete in an adequate time frame.

I could not handle the never-ending quests. I would complete a lot, only to be met with twice as much as I started. It drove me nuts. This is also why I can't play games like Skyrim. I wish I could be like many where they just enjoy the ride and the adventure. Not so. :(

This is why I play first-person shooters, LOL.

Haha I know exactly what you mean!

On WoW, I'm an achievement *kitten*. Actually in general I'm an achievement *kitten* :wink:

Shamefully on Skyrim I just build houses and take pictures. I'm completed the main storyline and all...but really I need to pimp out my house in Windstad. Then force my kids to live there even though they hate it.
  • Xsadia
    Xsadia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I still play daily on Defias Brotherhood EU - Horde, mainly doing RBG and WPvP :D
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Ooooh. I rolled a Pandaren Shaman and I'm loving it :3
  • TensGirl75
    Options
    I played regularly for awhile but then my guild disbanded and I followed some friends to FFXIV. I'll never go back to WoW, except for the mandatory dungeons to progress the main story line I like it so much better.
  • jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I play both alliance and horde on Alexstrasza, mostly alliance.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    No one from EU?
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    This really makes me miss WoW. Maybe when the baby is older and less prone to screaming mid-raid I'll get back on.
    :sad: