Water.

Options
I have found that if I have a 1.5litre bottle in the fridge and use that to fill up a 350 ml bottle to drink from it is much easier to reach my 2 litre goal. It seems easier to drink a small bottle and then refill it. Once that large bottle is gone I know that the 2 teas or coffees that I have had during the day will make up the difference. Just putting my 2 bob out there. It can seem really hard to get that water in sometimes. This just seemed to work for me:smile:

Replies

• AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey hon,

I'm finding that putting some lemon juice in my water helps. I have two 750mL bottles of water, but REALLY struggle with that last 500mL. Gah! Well, that's one of my short term goals - something to work on! :smile: Excited for tomorrow!! :happy:

-Coolchick207
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I have found that if I have a 1.5litre bottle in the fridge and use that to fill up a 350 ml bottle to drink from it is much easier to reach my 2 litre goal. It seems easier to drink a small bottle and then refill it. Once that large bottle is gone I know that the 2 teas or coffees that I have had during the day will make up the difference. Just putting my 2 bob out there. It can seem really hard to get that water in sometimes. This just seemed to work for me:smile:

Water is usually a struggle for me . I do find it easier when I continue to refill a 16oz cup throughout the day.
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Water is usually a struggle for me . I do find it easier when I continue to refill a 16oz cup throughout the day.

I DO THE SAME THING, I KEEP AN OLD MCDONALD'S SWEET TEA CUP ON MY DESK AND FILL IT UP MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY. I JUST HATE TO DRINK WATER ONCE IT STARTS TO TURN WARM. I HAVE TO KEEP GETTING UP AND PUT ICE IN THE CUP. I HAVE ALSO FOUND THAT FLAVOR DROPS HAVE HELPED ME TO CONSUME MORE WATER.
  • TonyandMichelleWilson
    Options
    Ahhh. water the one topic I am good at! LOL. I am a big water drinker, don't matter the make or temp. Here is my routine. I get a 16 oz bottle of water out of the fridge in the morning, bring it to the gym and work. Fill it several times from the water cooler while at my desk. Not sure how much I end up drinking but get in more than my recoomended. Sometimes I don't get as much if I am on the road since it is harder to stop and refill. At the end of the day I throw that bottle away. Just an FYI, I am against using the same bottle more than one day, only because germs build up on the top and can lead to getting a sore throat. (I experienced that in the past so I won't even drink out of one that has been sitting more than a day, even in the fridge). If you are worried about the green earth, then just get a cup you like that you can wash well and refill. I find personally, the more you drink the more your body will crave, and you will not have to worry so much about water retention. Retaining water is your body's way of conserving water when it feels its not getting enough. Once you provide it with plenty, then it will just flow right through.
    Michelle
  • jenabee610
    jenabee610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    An idea for people that struggle with water is getting a clear bottle so that you can mark times on it with a permanent maker. How you want to split it up depends on you and your day. You can mark the first half of the day on one side of the bottle and the other on the opposite side. Hopefully, that makes sense. I saw someone do this on Pinterest and thought it was a good idea.