Red team week 11

Options
77chantelle
77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
Hi, how is everyone? I have been naughty and nice. Too many treats the last couple of days and i have been sick so i havent exercised this week. :explode:

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to weigh-in. That may have been my second time but I'm not sure. Oh well, I'll still check in with you all.... or at least try. Like everyone else, this is a busy time of year. We are getting ready for a little vacation from Jan 2nd to the 6th. Its an annual vacation that we take every year for my husbands birthday. It never turns out too well for me with all the food and drinks. I plan on being good. We go on lots of walks, we go sledding, and we even use the community pool for a little swimming but I still end up with a gain after that week.

So, we don't have a challenge this week huh!? Hmmm... I need to get moving. I'm gonna shot for 1000 calories by Tuesday. Its a little number but lately my number has been 0 so its a number worth pushing for right now:bigsmile:
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Aprilstar, I think you cant miss two weighins in a row, so make sure you weigh in this week, or weigh in earlier. ( that is what i did last week) good luck on your trip, i just got back from mine. I am ready to start again.
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AupZ8kDMiwo-dGNNemZqLVF4SWhQM2JHcFVpVXpKY1E&usp=sharing#gid=0

Hi, NO ONE posted there weight last week, I posted early because I knew I was going to be out of town. Remember to weigh in this week, if you are out of town and not by your home scale let me know so I can put a E by your weight. Please don't give up even if you put on a little holiday weight. (I did, I just checked it :sad: Good luck this week. And we need every member on the red team, we are small in numbers.
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Hi, so i guess lets weigh in.

Being sick for a week and not exercising+eating treats= gained three pounds :noway:

Ready for the new year! Be safe out there:drinker:
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Week 12?