Thank You

Options
I want to say Thank You so much for all of the feedback and questions you guys have given and asked.
While I've been on MFP for years, I am very new to creating/responding on these forums and groups. So I'm literally learning as I go. I appreciate everyone's patience.
I understand the description of the challenge is very vague. And since the 6th is literally right around the corner I will have more information updated here by Saturday the latest.
Thanks again for joing the group and I look forward to everyone's success stories!

Mel

Replies

• browsingchiklet
    browsingchiklet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me :)
  • mpadil11
    Options
    Thank you for the great idea! Being held accountable will be a huge motivator for me to stick to a healthier life style. I can't wait to start!
  • notsuchaskinnybitch
    Options
    Just worked out where the group is! I have been on here for years as well and still find it hard to navigate! x
  • jenabee610
    jenabee610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to organize this. Weightloss is always easier with a support group. I live with my family and they don't choose the lifestyle i'd like to adopt, which makes sticking to a plan hard sometimes. I appreciate this group so much.
  • beverley770
    beverley770 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great thanks to all my friends on MFP for all your kindness, help and support :-) Great to be a part of this wonderful Fitness Team! :-D
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    We are all on our way guys. I appreciate everyone's dedication and support!