Newbies Intros - Beasts of the East

Options
Welcome to the Biggest Loser group and your team Beasts of the East!

**Please share with your teammates a little about yourself so they can get to know you and welcome you aboard! You can also find the pinned thread called "Eastern Team #1 - Get Connected" and read up on the teammates already here.

**What are you goals for this group and your weightloss plan in general?
**What is your game plan?

**Feel free to share any social media you want: facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, your personal blog, etc. You can find anyone's shared social media who are already in the group under the pinned thread called "Pre-show Get Connected".

Replies

• BeTheChange2015
    BeTheChange2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new!

My name is Gretchen and I will do my best for your team this year! Can't wait to meet all of you!

Sincerely,
    Gretchjoy34
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Group! Hope you have fun & success over the next 6wks or so!
  • sunshinesacoming
    sunshinesacoming Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Am excited to start on this journey with you all. 2013 was not a good year for me and I sought comfort in my old 'friend' food! Money has been very tight this year, and when I felt like a pick me up, it seemed that a donut was an affordable 'luxury'. My weight reached 197 pounds just after Christmas. I really don't want to hit the 200 's.

Can any one give me a rough guide as to what days i need to weigh in, check for challenges etc, so I can put them on my calendar until I get into a routine? Think that would be a massive help!

I have a pinterest account - http://www.pinterest.com/sallyeshaw where I have a healthy recipes board. I also have 2 boards - 'all this weeks lunches' and 'all this weeks dinners', which I use to plan my food for the week.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Sunshine
  • Amber__E
    Amber__E Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok....I'm new, again. I was originally in Beasts of the East. Actually, the name was my idea lol. I got frustrated and weak. I'm back up for the challenge, if you'll have me....on my knees begging for forgiveness. lol
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to have all of you back!
  • bossylady1225
    bossylady1225 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Carolyn. I am looking forward to having a group to encourage and to keep me going.
  • sunshinesacoming
    sunshinesacoming Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    60lb lost is awesome!