First Check In

Options
2»

Replies

• darina24gordonfan24
    Options
    Hey everybody!

I"m super excited about finding a group of people in my same situation.. being newer to the town i live in, with no close friends or family around.. I really could use the help of new online friends to keep me motivated.

Starting Weight 210 lb
    Current Weight 200
    Goal Weight 164
    Birthday July 5th
    Height 5'8

I have lost some of the weight.. but for some reason that 200 mark has been hard to blast through.. I blame the holidays :). Currently I am counting calories.. and really watching my sugar, as I know i'm addicted :). I am currently doing a 30 day Ab, Arm, and Squat challenge to get things rolling again. I also have set a goal with my best friend.. who lives in Texas to each walk 514 miles this year.. (we live exactly 1028 miles apart). so I am working each day on that goal.. (when it's not super cold or snowy.. thanks Utah.. ugg) I currently have walked just over 10 miles and have a long journey in front of me.

Excited to keep this thing going! yay!

I love this challenge with your best friend!

Thanks.. it's been hard not living by each other the past 5 years.. so it gave us the motivation we needed to feel like we are doing this together. I"m excited.. today i should break out of the 500's and into the 400's on miles to go :) woo hop
  • darina24gordonfan24
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jennifer.

SW: 333
    CW: 328
    Height: 5'9"
    GW: 278
    UGW: 180

Aiming to be 50 pounds lighter by my 30th on 12/03.

That is awesome! Excited to be on this journey with you.. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Okay, here are my stats/goals:

Starting Weight: 137
    Height: 5'3"
    CW:109-109.5 (it's bouncing around these last few days)
    UGW:105-110

Birthday 7/19

So, basically, I would ideally like to hit 105 and then switch to maintenance in order to maintain in the range of 105-110. I'm comfortable currently, but I also know my body may decide to store 2-5lbs when I switch over. That's why I'd like to hit 105 as my goal weight. My birthday goal is to be in maintenance mode and be succeeding at it.
  • Leisalynn84
    Leisalynn84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have lost and found this weight too many times. I am looking to make slow, gradual changes to my lifestyle so that I can keep it off for good! I will be happy if I consistently lose 1-2 pounds a week. I know it will take a while, but I want to do it right! [/quote]

Same here! I've finally accepted the fact that this will take a loooong time and even if it takes a year I am OK with that!
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Like others, it's a bit surreal that we're in a group for people who will be 30...it feels like a real milestone! Let's celebrate by reach our goals :smile:

Here are my stats:

Current weight: 223
    Height: 5'9"
    Birthday: June 26
    Birthday goal weight: 185

WEDDING goal! I'm getting married on Oct 18, so my goal weight for then is: 154

Looking forward to supporting each other :flowerforyou:
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 164
    Height 5'4"
    Current weight is 158
    Birthday is August 19th
    goal weight 130

I would be happy with anything under 140... I was 144 for my wedding a few years ago after marriage I gained weight and went up to 164..Then I got pregnant. I had a beautiful baby boy Sept. 27th 2013 and lost the pregnancy weight quickly.. Only gained 25lbs but this is my year I need to be healthy and fit to be a good example for my son and family.. I was so depressed about turning 30 but then it hit me its a whole new age class I can start this in the best health of my life... we are all so gonna do this.. Lets make our 30s our best years yet and only get better for many many many many many many many many decades to come lol
  • Lindsay2784
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm actually really looking forward to turning 30 next month. I feel like this is the year that I'm finally going to concentrate on my health and be the best "me" possible. I've lost and gained weight more times than I can remember and it's time to take control! I look forward to this journey and to giving and receiving support!

Starting Weight is 278
    Height is 5"4
    Birthday is February 27
    Goal weight is 160 and then I'll re-evaluate
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Rebekah! I am turning 30 on November 24th!
    5'6"
    SW: 333.6
    GW: 160
    UGW: 130

My goal is to lose 100 pounds by my birthday and show myself, family and friends what they've never seen. Me, healthier.
    I started gaining weight when I was 5 when I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I had gained 40 pounds in a month. Ever since I have always been the fat kid, fat adult and so on. I am working on changing that image and I never want to go back. I've had my set backs, horrible car accident (broken back and neck), exercise injuries but never focused on nutrition until now. I feel that has always been the missing element of my weight loss. I told myself I would never reach 200, then 250, then 300, then 350. Once I hit 360 and was outgrowing the plus size stores I knew I needed to change. My husband was getting ready to leave me. Now him and I are both on our way to being healthier and finding each other attractive again. I don't want to be thin or skinny. I want to be healthy plain and simple. My goal is a image, a look rather than a number on the scale. Let's make this our year!

ETA: Goal weights are just an idea. Haven't been in ONEderland in 20 years so I don't know at what weight I will look the way I want.
  • mariah_papaya
    mariah_papaya Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HEY! My name is Mariah. I live on the East Coast of Canada, and will be turning 30 in March!

Height: 5'7"
    Current weight: 150lbs
    Birthday goal weight: 140lbs
    Ultimate goal weight: 130lbs

All the best!
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options

Birthday 7/19

Update to my last post.

CW: 108 and I've offically switched over to maintenance. I decided I don't want to lose anymore weight and that I'm ready to have my maintenance weight be around 110-112. New goal is to maintain through 2014!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options

Birthday 7/19

Update to my last post.

CW: 108 and I've offically switched over to maintenance. I decided I don't want to lose anymore weight and that I'm ready to have my maintenance weight be around 110-112. New goal is to maintain through 2014!

Congrats!