Not Syncing

Options
samej57
samej57 Posts: 5 Member
So it appears that none of the external media trackers are syncing up with MFP right now, Just a FYI for everyone

Replies

• issypops
    issypops Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    so its not just mine then!
  • silvermist2013
    silvermist2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It seems to be working if I put things in MFP but it doesn't go the other way. I put food on the UP app and it doesn't show up on MFP but then if I enter it there as well it shows twice on UP app.

Any advice?

Thanks!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You have to log all food & drink in MFP--never UP. No need to log step-based activity. Non-step based activity (like swimming or spinning) can be logged either in UP or in MFP--never both. If you log in MFP, you'll be asked for start & end times so MFP can override your step data during that time.

MFP sends aggregate meal data to UP.
  • pdelgado12
    pdelgado12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had to delete my app and reinstall cause I was having networks problems.. working fine now :)
  • JulieKudron
    Options
    I did that too, but mine still isn't working. I have never been able to get the UP app to sync with the MFP app.
  • lvanhill
    lvanhill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got my bracelet yesterday, so I am still figuring this all out...what starts the sync process from MFP to Up? Do I set the times or is it an auto sync at certain intervals daily? I appreciate your help!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    The sync is automatic—you don't have to do anything.

As I said above, food is one-way only, from MFP to UP. Exercise syncs both ways.