Motivation Thread

Options
PBsMommy
PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
Feeling down?

Don't have the ambition to do that workout?

Want to eat the whole Fridge?

Come into this thread!:bigsmile:

The only catch is, the more everyone contributes to the thread, the better it will be for everyone. All you need to do is post uplifting quotes, motivational picture or gifs or anything else that helps you get through struggles.

I am going to try my best to post something each weekday to help out.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• PBsMommy
    Options
    tumblr_mrmi90oEHD1srth6oo1_400_zps3ea147f1.gif
  • odylynn
    odylynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    "There is no such thing as a bad day. There are only days where things go the way we planned, and days when we learn something that will help us do better in the future." - Morgan Johnson, USAT Level 1 Certified Coach
  • bacarkey
    bacarkey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There's a light at the end of each tunnel......... Keep Moving!!
  • bacarkey
    bacarkey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    'Its never too late to be what you might have been' - George Eliot
  • rock8983
    Options
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford
  • ButtercupSuckedItUp
    Options
    “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins

"Stop saying ‘I Wish’ and start saying ‘I Will’. – Unknown

“The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” - Joel Brown
  • Canada_Torza
    Options
    18507048438250583_AFxmdb7K_c_thumb.jpg

If it doesnt come up it simply says 'I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday'

That quote really helps me.
  • sassy15241
    sassy15241 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    "No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch"

"My summer body is in progress...just you wait!"
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I love all the motivational quotes!

self_high_five_zps26d92763.gif
  • ButtercupSuckedItUp
    Options
    I'm 5'1" so I really like “Though she be but little, she is fierce!” ― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
  • sunny180
    sunny180 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This one made me laugh:
    I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    MorningFitnessMotivation_zps1df5e516.jpg
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    what-doesnt-kill-you1_zps195c592d.jpg
  • teacup98
    Options
    Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    tumblr_mmg6ex0Mxd1rk61c0o1_500_zpsf39997ee.jpg
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    girl-gym-motivation-nike-Favimcom-624765_zps41893bae.jpg
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options

I had to laugh at this one. I was trying to get out of one of the enclosures yesterday without stepping in the mud (I had just watered) so I had to step from a tiny ledge up onto the wall at an award angle with only the open door to hold onto. I got both feet onto the wall with my hands on the door behind me. Then the door moved and I ended up sitting in the mud with a nice graze on the back of my knee. The visitors found it quite entertaining!
  • motormouse81
    motormouse81 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you think you are beaten, you are; If you think that you dare not, you don't; If you'd like to win and you think you can't It's almost certain that you won't. If you think you'll lose, you've lost; For out in the world you'll find Success begins with will- It's all in the state of mind. If you think that you are out-classed, you are; You've got to think high to rise; You've got to be sure of yourself before You can ever win a prize. Life's battles don't always go To the stronger or faster person; But sooner or later the person who wins Is the person who thinks they can.
  • PBsMommy
    Options

I had to laugh at this one. I was trying to get out of one of the enclosures yesterday without stepping in the mud (I had just watered) so I had to step from a tiny ledge up onto the wall at an award angle with only the open door to hold onto. I got both feet onto the wall with my hands on the door behind me. Then the door moved and I ended up sitting in the mud with a nice graze on the back of my knee. The visitors found it quite entertaining!

Lol.. I bet that was a sight!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    237072367854129326_cb28xUPx_f1_zps55bb3c60.jpg

I LOVE this one! :love: :smooched: