Checking in...

Options
2»

Replies

• boulevardMto180
    Options
    I never realized how much food I've been eating. Seeing how many calories I have left for dinner really motivates me to go to the gym and get a really good workout in!

kblount, logging really opens our eyes and I'm so happy you've found your motivation!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    It's been good so far! I was so busy today that I didn't eat as much as I needed to until it was late in the day. Although I was active and under my calorie allotment, I still want to focus on getting my macros right. The carbs and protein were too low, and the fat was too high. I did get my veggie and fruit servings in, though, so I'm happy with that.

So glad you mentioned this Morzolas. I used to stayed focused on my caloric intake only. But when I realized how much salt I was taking in....Jeeezus, it was alarming!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Excited about starting the day but haven't been able to work much on keeping up with my goals :-( Scratched my cornea above the pupil today on my left eye and boy, does that hurt! I'll have to catch-up with my food & exercise dairy tomorrow. Gotta' keep up!

Oh no Joy, bummer! How the hell did u do that? Glad you're keeping a positive attitude!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Things have been going pretty well. The biggest challenge for me has always been tracking what I eat. I tend to not track water though because I usually drink a lot during the day. My hydroflask is with me at all times. As far as tracking the food goes, I have been going on a 6 day streak which is awesome cause I used to track a day here or there. I am determined to see that streak number get up into the 90s by the end of this challenge. Will be tough, but I think I can do it.

Thanks for checking in, Mel. Keeping us accountable!

Logging water does become a little tedious for me. I never used to log it, although I was drinking alot throughout the day. It's only until now being a part of the challenge that I'm making a conscious effort to do so.
    I don't want to lose my logging streak either lol!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I'm sore all over from my Jillian workout yesterday. She kicked my butt! LOL. But I started this Jan 2nd and lost 4 lbs already. YAY! Water intake is great. I had one glass of sweet tea today but no soda so far. :)

That's great. I have been thinking of reintroducing Jillian into my schedule again.

When you do let us know Deeksha!
  • Annamanana
    Options
    Back to work yesterday after 16 days off. I knew it would help me with eating properly, and all went well. Today? No school, a wind chill day off! It's just me and my will power.
  • Ms_TK
    Ms_TK Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey all, I am here. I am ready to challenge myself for 90 days. I has a horrible and stagnate year weigh though I was very active! It came down to food choices. I will be responding to the CW GW thread as well. Good luck to everyone.
  • jgablin
    jgablin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! challenge for me yesterday was candy..... my weakness. but it's a new day and i've already walked, had my water. here's a tip that may help those having trouble tracking how much water they're drinking: get a water bottle and measure what it holds. i have one that is 3 cups, so I know I have to fill it twice (minimum) and drink it all. BTW, I hate the taste of water. Weird? Maybe. But , to overcome that, i just add a slice of lemon or orange or apple and helps make it palatable.