Need Moar Sherlock!

Mustgetbuff
Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
I believe the third season of Sherlock is currently airing in the UK and that it is due to arrive in the US later this month (I want to say January 19th). Does anyone know if and when it will be airing in Canada? I need dates, people! Station names! Times! I miss my dynamic British duo. :sad:

Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    I don't but I'm dying here in the US. The airdate for the third and final episode is 2/2 - my due date! This kid needs to come out before or after! I had the Hobbit to hold me over but I didn't get to see any Benedict, you know?
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Ugh, I know! There are only so many times I can watch Into Darkness! Besides that, all I have are gifs and youtube videos.

Do you know which channel it'll be on in the US?
  • miranda_mom
    PBS starting January 19th
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Ooo good to know! I knew they were filming but I had no idea it would be ready THIS month!
  • miranda_mom
    They are already two episodes in in England. Told all my English friends not to ruin it for me!!!
    Last time I was pregnant my husband asked me not to go into labor during Battlestar Gallactica. Now I'm trying to avoid going into labor during Sherlock.