Looking for pregnant friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• nicholelks
    Options
    Hi! Im new to this but you can add me. I am only three weeks along, but I could sure use someone to talk to about maintaining a healthy weight during pregnancy. Everywhere I look people are telling you not to lose weight while pregnant but thats just not an option for me!
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am due May 20th! If you want add me you can!
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im new to this but you can add me. I am only three weeks along, but I could sure use someone to talk to about maintaining a healthy weight during pregnancy. Everywhere I look people are telling you not to lose weight while pregnant but thats just not an option for me!

That would be depends on your current weight! if you are overweight... yes you should lose some.... or at least don't gain for a while... depending on what your OB says
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am 27 weeks, due 3/23 with #2. :happy:
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 19th. Baby # 2!! Finally starting to feel myself a bit. Would love some girls with me.
  • Lachiesmum
    Lachiesmum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    added :)

I just found out I am pregnant with #2 and unofficial EDD 09/09.
    Would love for any one to add me, First pregnancy I put on 16kg of fat. (not baby at all) this pregnancy I will be watching the amount of junk that goes into my mouth like a hawk! lol
  • Lost24and20MoreToGo
    Options
    Add me ladies. 12 weeks here. Goal is not to gain 50+ pounds like my first 2 pregnancies.
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    20 weeks with a baby girl. Can't wait to meet her. Any one can add me :smile:
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well! I'm due May 16!! :)
  • rbatool
    rbatool Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 4 weeks pregnant with my second baby :) just found this out and all my world is upside down now :) really need to take care of my food intake this time...i do not want to gain more thank 20 kilos like i did with my first pregnancy...
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Due April 15th with my first! Would love some friends :)

I've already gained about 27 pounds so far so the goal is to gain no more than 10 more pounds for the rest of my pregnancy. I ate pretty unhealthy for a lot of my pregnancy (Halloween candy, Christmas baking, ugh!) so I'm getting back to eating healthy.
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late.. but i'd love more pregnant friends. I am almost 17 weeks and due on 6/22.
  • cnriley2513
    cnriley2513 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 13wks 4 days, due july 13th. Feel free to add me! I'm struggling staying off the food cravings and sticking to healthy food.
  • lowe81
    lowe81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    22w5d! Feel free to add me.
  • lovelymerry
    Options
    I'm 12 weeks too. Due 7/24
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am 13 weeks today. Would love to have more mommies to be for support. :smile:
  • CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I would like more friends too....I only have a couple that actually talk to me, the rest just hit the generic like button with no real support! I'm 33 weeks...due Feb. 28th. Hope everyone stays healthy!!!
  • dreamer12781
    Options
    I'm 9 weeks, due Aug. 16 and always starving! Training for a half marathon next month and would love some fellow mommies for encouragement!