Legend of Zelda?

Options
Any Legend of Zelda fans in here? I have as picture of my master sword I bought at the Ren Fest! :)

Replies

• monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Legend of Zelda, have for years. We had the original when I was a baby, so I grew up with it in the house constantly. However, my husband says I'm an anomaly - I love the games, have the knowledge how to beat them, where to go in the games, where all the chests and items are, etc, but I am notoriously bad at playing them. I usually end up dying more than your average person. Sigh. ;-)
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    My husband is really, really into it. I got him a clock that is the original LoZ Nintendo cartridge for Christmas. Looks like this but Zelda - http://www.etsy.com/listing/89404233/vintage-nintendo-tetris-cartridge-clock?ref=shop_home_active. And the cat in this pic - his name is Link.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    The original gold cartridge Legend of Zelda on the NES was the game that made me a gamer. I even dedicated a thread to it. I loved that you could get more items as the game went on and be able to do more things. This also lead to me being a fan of other games like dragon warrior secret of mana and anything with final fantasy in the title. I will never forget the legend of zelda i have liked pretty much every version my favorite being link to the past but I am one of those rare people that actually like zelda 2.
  • wadedawg
    wadedawg Posts: 315
    Options
    I remember making money betting people I could go straight thru the original without dying AND getting all the heart containers. What a great game.
  • sleepyotter
    sleepyotter Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I remember watching my sister play some of the first games, but I never played for myself until Ocarina of Time. I've played most of the games since then.
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just got A Link Between World's for Christmas and am psyched to get to play more!
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    A little late to the thread here, dunno how I missed it, but you better believe it, I am a HUGE Zelda fan. It's cut off so you can't tell, but my current profile picture is me in a Zelda tshirt :) For a while now I've been resisting A Link Between Worlds since I don't have a Nintendo 3DS anyway (just 2DS), but now I'm starting to go crazy from it and am considering "renting" my niece's 3DS in order to play it, lol.
  • Aquamum9
    Options
    Me me me! Ocarina is one of my favorite games in the world. I was heartbroken when my hub just recently attempted playing it and didn't care for it :brokenheart:
  • SavvyCake
    Options
    I don't think I could marry someone who didn't like (love!) Ocarina of Time! :noway: That would be an irreconcilable difference for me!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I have every Zelda game on my shelf and I had my paintball gun custom anodized completely themed Zelda....
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    My FAVORITE game. My sister would sit with me and watch me play for hours when we were younger.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I have every Zelda game on my shelf and I had my paintball gun custom anodized completely themed Zelda....

This is just for real fans..

and PS. links of the gun!

also Zelda 1 /w the gold cartridge is my favorite game of all time.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    A little late to the thread here, dunno how I missed it, but you better believe it, I am a HUGE Zelda fan. It's cut off so you can't tell, but my current profile picture is me in a Zelda tshirt :) For a while now I've been resisting A Link Between Worlds since I don't have a Nintendo 3DS anyway (just 2DS), but now I'm starting to go crazy from it and am considering "renting" my niece's 3DS in order to play it, lol.

Dude, I got a 2DS and A Link Between Worlds for Christmas. You can totally play it, but the 3D doesn't work (it's not supposed to on the 2DS). Is that what you meant or did you think it wouldn't play at all?
  • Kaylee_F93
    Options
    Sorry late getting back to my own post! My and My husband LOVE Legend of Zelda. My fav is LInk to the Past or Ocarina of Time. Me and my Hubby have matching tattoos and the same vinyl decals on the back of our cars. :P I love that he loves it too. I am glad I foudn someone who likes it as much as I do or I would have went crazy on him. haha.
  • Kaylee_F93
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/54052097

Link that will hopefully show you my Master Sword and Ocarina. :)
  • SavvyCake
    Options
    No, I had no idea! I thought it wouldn't play at all on a 2DS. That's awesome! Thanks! :D