RED TEAM WEEK ? 13?

Options
77chantelle
77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AupZ8kDMiwo-dGNNemZqLVF4SWhQM2JHcFVpVXpKY1E&usp=sharing#gid=0

How is everyone doing, I am trying to get back on it. I am sick again along with two other kids. Never ending!

What is your new years goal?

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh-in again:ohwell: I've been on vacation and my weight is up ALOT! I'm watch the DVR of Biggest Loser right now and I think they said we still have a month left so I'm not gonna give up. I HATE seeing 170 on the scale and really want to push towards 150 before the season is over. I know that's a lot to lose in a short time but I'm gonna try. Are we gonna have anymore challenges? I'm a little surprise that the organizer hasn't posted anything in a while. That two week break kinda put a hardship on this group. I'm still here though and I'll do my best to check in more regularly. Thank you so much Chantelle for being such a dedicated leader... your amazing:flowerforyou:
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    Thanks aprilstar. I just watched the last show. It looks like one month left. I am pretty much at the beginning again. I am going to try and lose 8 pounds this month. ( that means I need to be really really strict with my eating no white flour or sugar!) holidays a love/hate relationship. Back in the saddle:happy:
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    My three goals to accomplish by the end of biggest loser
    1- lose 8 pounds
    2- run 4 10min miles
    3. No white flour or sugar.

What are yours?
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    3 Goals

1~ Lose 10lbs (putting me at 160lbs)
    2~ Log all my food (I haven't done this in a very long time and I really need to get back into it)
    3~ Exercise on the weekends (at least one good workout)
  • health1971
    Options
    My 3 goals :bigsmile:

1) Lose my last 9 pounds
    2) Run at least 3 miles a week
    3) Run two 5k by summer

Taking a step at a time to reach my goal always :flowerforyou:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Is this who we have left? Just the 3 of us? I'm trying to get this thing going again but it looks like most teams only have 3 people left. I might have to combine teams to help boost support and motivation. How'd everyone do this week? I'm at 167.2 which is down a lot from last week but still up from the beginning of this challenge:ohwell:
  • 77chantelle
    Options
    My cousin jamiegephart might still be in. She logged in today reporting a five pound weight loss! I forgot to weigh myself today. I can weigh tomorrow or just repost my last week weight. Thx aprilstar on taking over. We just have three weeks to complete challenge. :wink: we can finish with a loss instead of a gain!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Did anyone weigh-in? I didn't get an e-mail to update the chart.