Starting Today 11/19/13 want supportive friends

Options
I am on my first day! I am doing the TURBO plan. I am looking for friends who are doing CTL any version...who we can support each other. I need to loose 45 pounds.

please friend me! Would love to have some partners to motivate me and support them. :)

Chella

Replies

• Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I did this plan this time last year , actually in July and had a ton of success. Unfortunately, life had a way of pulling the rug out from under so to speak so I am trying to get back on track again. I just saw your post and if you are still on this plan would love to support each other.
  • diazwoman
    diazwoman Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    started the plan a month or two ago and did great for a minute and then life changes and fell off plan. now I am back.....would love to share, encourage and motivate
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am restarting on the turbo carb cycle. Yesterday was day one for me. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am a week in and really enjoying it so far. I will have my first weigh in on Friday. Really hoping for SOME moviement after months and months of no loss. Looking for supportive friends who are doing CTL as well :)