I love my ________!

Options
Of course while on this journey we tend to focus more on the body part(s) we want to tone up, improve or fix.

My question today is, what is your most loved body part(s)?

I'll begin...
While I do need to lose weight, I do NOT want to lose my curves aka my "lady humps"! I also love my lips and my big bug eyes :-)

Ok, your turn....GO!!!!

Replies

• HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I love my" junk in the trunk" butt, although I want the trunk to be a bit smaller, lol.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    :laugh: I love my" junk in the trunk" butt, although I want the trunk to be a bit smaller, lol.

exactly what I meant by my lady humps :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options

#jealous..... wish I had a little hump or trunk,,,but I digress... Let's see....I love my natural hair and infectious SMILE :0)
  • lanajs11
    Options
    I love my hair and my curves. Although, I am willing to share some of this chest of mine... lol! at least when I am done breastfeeding.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options

#jealous..... wish I had a little hump or trunk,,,but I digress... Let's see....I love my natural hair and infectious SMILE :0)

I'll give you some of mine :wink:
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I love my hair and my curves. Although, I am willing to share some of this chest of mine... lol! at least when I am done breastfeeding.

I'll take some after you're done breastfeeding, please lol!
  • Fodao
    Fodao Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    At the risk of drowning in a sea of estrogen in here :) --

Sorry ladies, my breasts are NOT my favorite part of my body at the moment. LOL

But I do like my legs. Even with all my weight gain in the last year, my hiker's stovepipes look healthy as ever (and why not? they're getting more of a workout!)

I also recently discovered I can grow a pretty fierce-looking, thick and even beard (never grew one until about two years ago.) It's too bad I don't like wearing one. I just shaved mine off in December.
  • Worthy2justdoit
    Options
    I love my personality...love to love others..out going. and just plan fun! I said personality because inspite of me needing to change so many things about me..that's one thing I feel like I love..but I also love my Natural Hair..my Smile, My Entire Figure(Hips and All)...:flowerforyou:
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    I love my personality...love to love others..out going. and just plan fun! I said personality because inspite of me needing to change so many things about me..that's one thing I feel like I love..but I also love my Natural Hair..my Smile, My Entire Figure(Hips and All)...:flowerforyou:

I like this alot!!!!
  • eyleene
    eyleene Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    HMMMM had to really think this one ..... not sure i love any part in particular but i think my best bit at the moment might be my butt , I have thought over the years it seems quite flat considering my big gut , I have never actually asked anybody elses opinion though .
  • kblount10
    Options
    I love my hourglass shape! Not crazy about it at this weight, it doesn't look as good as it could but starting at about 180 lbs it is my favorite thing to play up!!
  • holdthemustard
    Options
    Love my eyes and hate my boobs.
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love my legs but I love them a lot more when I am at my ideal weight! I sturdy trunks right now! Was never blessed with "girls"!
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ... eyebrows ~ they're the only thing that hasn't changed since high school! I love being "curvaceous" (saucy sounding word isn't it?!) but really am looking forward to loosing the excess belly.
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Shoulders. Ok, I know, sounds weird, but between the lifting and the power yoga over the last year, plus the weight loss, I have actual muscle definition now. Seeing my deltoids distinct from my biceps makes me smile, even when I'm annoyed with the lower 3/4s of my anatomy.
  • deeksha_s
    deeksha_s Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love my hands, feet & my height. With a toe ring my feet look very pretty.

To add to the series, I hate my muffin top(it's rather huge). No matter how much I control & exercise, it still hasn't budged since my 10th class.
  • susiblahh
    susiblahh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes and my legs. My stomach, not so much lol
  • lilmidnightwolf
    lilmidnightwolf Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I love my hair..It has always been my best feature. Also, use to love my hands but not right now due to the cold weather has dried them out really bad.... :sad:
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love my head - everything from my hair to ears, to chin and all parts in between.
  • Iratherbefit1
    Iratherbefit1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My legs are pretty fierce!