New to P90x or starting another round?

Options
Hey guys!

Are you new to p90x? Or a p90x grad starting another round? I am starting yet another p90x round after 3 years off and looking for new friends for motivation and support along the way!

I have been an MFP member for over 2 years now and I have not been logging in consistently. I have gained all of the weight back that I lost and more since doing p90x a few years ago. I am not happy with the way I look and I am sick of making excuses. Although I do have a very busy schedule with working full time and going to school part time, I really want to find any way that I can to work out everyday. What I really need is the daily motivation and support from my fellow friends. If you are currently working on the p90x program, or even if you're not, feel free to add me as a friend. I offer great support and motivation as well. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Replies

• she_who
    she_who Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started a (modified) 2nd round of p90x a couple weeks ago. Just sent you a friend request.
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Finished two rounds of P90X, one round of a P90X/Insanity Hybrid, and started another round of the hybrid (finishing my 3rd Week of Phase 1), all done consecutively. December 27th will be my one year anniversary with doing BeachBody programs.

Best of luck.
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just ordered, hope to be able to start just after new years
  • Animebride2015
    Options
    going to start Monday morning, tried some of the videos and i loved it.
  • JoannaVenuto
    JoannaVenuto Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I am starting monday my first ever P90X round! So excited!
  • gonnagetfitnow2014
    gonnagetfitnow2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My name is Sheri. I am going to be 44 this month. My youngest daughter and I began p90x last year and are started it over last week. I need something to keep me accountable. My weight is 169 right now and my goal weight is 115.
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am halfway thru my 3rd week. My husband and son are also doing it.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I am also doing p90x first timer I'm starting week 2 today