UK Friends?

Options
Hi everyone!!

My name is Sam, I have been on MFP for a while now and lost 16lb, but I want some UK friends.
Though I love all of my MFPs from around the world - its a lot easier to compare diaries with UK folk!

A little bit about me: I am 22, into martial arts (Jiu Jitsu!) and reptiles, I log and try to offer support daily

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• MORECHABLIS2
    MORECHABLIS2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, Add me if you like as a friend... I have a house in Clevedon and relatives, but live most of time in Sussex... My flat lodger is a kick Boxing Coach/club owner... Regards Richard
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Always happy to have active friends, and that goes for everyone :-)
  • wendy19872013
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm uk based x
  • ursiestar
    ursiestar Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    ditto
  • princesskel30
    Options
    Me too :-)
  • loztandfound
    loztandfound Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    woohoo, UK and reptiles!! I have a load of corns and leopard geckos, and always up for more chums. xx
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in guys! UK! WHOOP! :)
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i log on everyday & will do my best to motivate you or at least make you laugh!:)
  • Newbeginnings46
    Newbeginnings46 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Got 2 lovely bearded dragons called puff and magic.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    hey
    im new to the community of MFP starting again with gusto. Im UK based (wakefield) and i am doing my best to log in daily
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi I'm Dan

I'm from the uk and looking for new active friends, I've been here awhile and lost 5 stone but I've reset my ticker for this year.
    I log everyday and I'm always up for a laugh.

Anybody can add me ????
  • karen15mfp
    Options
    Hi, ive just joined mfp so all is new to me! Im from Newcastle and would love some uk friends.

Please feel fre to add me. More the merrier! X
  • cooky_monster
    cooky_monster Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add Me!! I'm always happy to have more friends :happy:
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too, even though I did join last year and am ashamed to say gave up straight away:embarassed: Determined to stick at it this time, would love some UK friends, to chat in the same time zone:smile:

My name is Sue and I am in Cardiff, no bearded dragons here, even though they are fabulous, but we do have 3 rescue dogs and a Timneh African Grey.

Feel free to add me.x
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm just finding my way around the forums, usually log on via the app but would love some UK based friends to help keep me motivated, am currently up in the NorthWest in a village outside North Manchester. Feel free to add me.
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Always good to have more UK friends - feel free to add me (that goes for everyone)
  • Sazzl3pie
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. 28/f/Scotland. 2 stone down, 4 stone left to lose.
  • dingle2k3
    dingle2k3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I'm from Leeds and looking for more active friends.