Hello All

Options
MrsHyland
MrsHyland Posts: 87 Member
Hello, my name is Meghan, and I am a chipaholic. My favorite chips at the moment are flaming hot funyuns and flammas flavored anything. I have known for a while I was addicted but was in denial. I finally admitted it when I went to the store last week and they didn't have the funyuns. I actually panicked and felt sad. I knew that was rock bottom for me. I figured it was God's way of telling me enough was enough. Sadly, I didn't listen and bought a bag of cheetos instead. It has been 2 days since my last chip and it is taking all of my will power to not drive to the store and buy a bag. I wish I could learn moderation so I didn't have to go without, but it is just so hard! I hope you are all doing well on your journeys.

Replies

• BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hey, sorry it took me so long to reply. I understand your condition...I LUV Lay's BBQ potato chips...the whole bag...the large bag. There are some great recipes here and if you have any ideas. Let us know. Welcome aboard and yes, it can be had. If I can ever help you, let me know.

Big D
  • Nightfox20
    Options
    I have been a chipaholic since I was little. Just like Meghan, I also love BBQ Chips along with all other flavors.
    I can finish a family sized bag within 2 days.
    My new years resolution this year is to quit eating chips. Hope I can do it.