Welcome!

Options
deego14
deego14 Posts: 79 Member
Welcome!

I created this group because although I have made a lot of friend on MFP they don't do any of the Beach Body programs and as we all know these workouts are like none other and I believe we need the motivational support of others that are going through the same thing.

Please feel free to Introduce yourself and tell us what program your doing.

My name is Dee I'm 27yrs old from Florida. I'm currently doing Les Mills Combat and have 2 weeks left. I have ordered T25 and will be doing a Hybrid of both once I finish LMC. My goal is to lose 10 more lbs and change my body composition. :)

Replies

• teddypengie
    teddypengie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Yvette. I am 33 years old. I am on my first day of Les Mills Combat I am hoping to lose some weight and get back into shape. If any one is doing the T25 please let me know what you think of it, I don't know anyone that has done it and am interested to hear pros and cons of it since I am thinking about trying it next.
  • abtropix
    abtropix Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ana. I am 41 and a working mother of 3 (18,16, and 9). Three years ago I did 4 weeks of Slim n 6 (BeachBody) and was in the best shape ever, and didn't even finish the program. It was very successful but I got a little bored at the end. I've always been very active (tennis, mountain bike), but last year I never found any motivation for any exercise so the pounds started to pack up like they never did. I just got T25 and started TODAY. I need to lose 15-20 lbs and start training for a mountain bike race in October. I want to get back in shape and have my clothes fit comfortably lose.
    Never heard of Les Mills Combat.
    What do you plan to do with this group? How will this work?
  • deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Ana,

This is a place for anyone to post questions, concerns, achivements, struggles, tips etc.

All members are encouranged to post as they wish. :)
  • Hi! I LOVE T25! I don't get paid for saying that, so you know I must really love it :).

It is great--25 minutes of your day, and it is HARD. Kicks my *kitten* every day, but it is the greatest feeling! I've done p90x and I'm a runner in the nice weather, but I get the best burn with T25. Definitely worth every cent!
  • jonbairam11
    Options
    Hi Everyone? i have not done Les Mills Combat but i am a Les Mills BODYCOMBAT instructor (the original classes that the beachbody program is based).

i have the LMC DVDs and was actaully lucky enough to participate in the filming events in the UK. The ones with the guys on stage.

I am thinking to start the program for real. What does everyone think of it? I havnt even looked at the ply stuff...

Look forward to hearing peoples thoughts :)

j
  • abtropix
    abtropix Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    2nd day of T25 and eating very healthy. Very motivated. It is tough. Can't believe I sweat so much and have to take a break in just 25 mins! (and I can play tennis for 3 hours!) :smile:
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone :)
    I just started LesMills Combat today. I'm so excited to be doing it again. I did it last year about 6 months after having my daughter, but had to stop after the first week cause it felt like my c-section was going to rip open. So now, after having given my body enough time to get itself sorted, I'm ready to get my combat on :)

I was going to start next Monday, but decided that if I tell myself I'll start next week, than i won't ed up doing it. So here I am :) Day 1 done :)

I'm really excited to do this. I've given up on myself so many times in the past, and this time I'm determined to see this through. New year, new me :)
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Combat done, and I'm DEAD!!! Seriously??? Burpees?? Seriously????
    I hope everyone is doing well, and has a great weekend!

I hope you don't mind me logging my workouts here every day, I need the accountability.
  • ktface17
    ktface17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been doing LMC and I love it! I did most of the program over the summer and then fizzled out of exercise all the way around. I'm a couple weeks back into it now and am losing inches like crazy! The PLYO kills me but I modify and do what I can!