Hi, new to the group

Options
Hi guys, just thought id introduce myself. Im Tracy, mother to a 3yr old... stay-at-home Mum...mainly because of a combo of having my lil girl & my M.S. Ive been on Gabapentin now for about a month, and i wondered if anyone had success losing the weight that i got as a free gift..lol. Anyhow, hoping to get to know you all. Happy New Year BTW!! :flowerforyou: xox

Replies

• psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy welcome to the group! I started the group and for the past year have not been as active but this week just started to get back onto MFP. I lost 40 pounds with MFP after I was diagnosed with MS (no kids yet though), so it is possible! I've kept it off 1.5 years and would like to lose a few more pounds.

Anyway I will add you, I apologize if I am not that active on here but I would recommend adding some of the members of this group. I've found it helpful to read about everyone's experiences here.
  • 8467Keeley
    8467Keeley Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome.
  • bigldesigns
    bigldesigns Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    welcome... I'm slowly loosing weight... MFP has been a great way to keep myself in check!

Feel Free to Add Me
  • Anime_
    Anime_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome ^^ I didn't think Gabapentin causes weight gain. I've been on it for a little over a year and haven't had any problems losing. But I guess it's different for everyone. Good luck!
  • squeakyfish
    squeakyfish Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi tracy, I"m a SAHM to a 3 year old girl too. Welcome!