Returning to MyFitnessPal and using Plexus

Options
nwade25
nwade25 Posts: 4 Member
Looking for feedback from those who are using Plexus Slim and MyFitnesspal. I started using Plexus in August and I have lost numerous inches. I hit a plateau and stop taking it for a while. I am now starting over and will do a better job tracking my results. Just looking for ideas from others who are also using the product. I am an ambassador incase anyone needs to purchase the products!

Replies

• NancGreen
    NancGreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just started on my Plexus journey yesterday, hoping it is as amazing for me as I have seen in some of the testimonials. How long have you been using it?
  • pkb1971
    pkb1971 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started using Plexus Slim a week ago and using myfitnesspal to track my calories and progress. I've lost 4.5 lbs and an overall of 5 inches, I'd say it's working! So far so good.
  • lri3
    lri3 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi there! I started a couple of weeks ago, you have had great results so far and I wanted to see if you would mind if I "friended" you so I can gain inspiration from you.
  • laurajolynn
    laurajolynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started plexus 1 week ago. Excited to see results soon!
  • nwade25
    Options
    I actually stopped using it a month ago... Plexus changed it formula- but I am going back to it starting in March. Since they changed the formula-I thought I may need to let my body take a break..will post results as it goes.
  • nwade25
    Options
    PKB1971- Have you used it since they changed the formula?