New to group

Options
Hi all, what a fun idea, I love it!! How is everyone doing with their quilts? Any blocks done yet? I think I will make a sampler block, or maybe a Craftsy block of the month that I have from 2012 and 2013. I am looking for active friends for encouragement (all of my friends are not active in MFP) so please add me and we can lose and quilt together!

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    welcome! this is a very quiet group unfortunately. But im working on a few blocks as ive already lost some weight. been sick so going is slow but I cant wait to see what others have put together
  • bethfor
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm happy you have blocks to make! I have lost 2 pounds, so I need to get some blocks done also. I will post pics when I complete them.
  • Nancyhusanu
    Options
    Love this idea! I've been quilting for about 5 years and have been on and off MFP for about 3. I;m ready to recommit to weight loss, just as I am starting a graduation quilt for my son. What perfect timing!!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    guess I'm ready to make 5 blocks now-I need to get busy. My weight is SLOWLY going down-but hey slow and steady works for me