motivation

Options
I recently joined fitness pal, so hooked. Love it. Keeps up with everything and makes me hold myself accountable. I have Been over weight most of my adult life. For some reason I'm looking too seriously change that. I have tried many many times before to no avail. I think...I know this is my year. I'm starting off at 225lbs, 5ft6", bmi 38. I went to my first zumba class had a blast. But have been sore for 2 days. In the morning I'm going to go for another zumba class, plus aqua aerobics and some weight training. I have to be at work at 4pm have nothing else to do but dedicate time tho bettering my health, and some laundry.lol! There were no posts in this new group so I was making an effort to break the ice. Any ways if I Cath do it any one can I think you just have to get to that point of no return which I think I finally am. Good luck in all you do and thanks for reading.

Replies

• CorinneyJ
    CorinneyJ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app for a while, but just discovered the community side of MFP. I think it takes friends and someone on the other end holding you accountable to make it work, sometimes. How was water aerobics? I loved that class when I had a YMCA membership. Say what you will, those classes WORK YOU! Good luck in your journey...you can do it!
  • spartyhawk
    Options
    I agree the fact that the people you make friends on here they hold you to the standard at which you want to be held. The fact you can track what you eat makes you think about what you do on a day to day basis. Plus you make friends who are active like you are and changing their life style.
  • TyshimaD
    Options
    Hi, I know I'm late replying however I too have got to change the way I live my life. I'm the heaviest I have ever been. I just kind have gotten too comfortable in my relationship and lazy. At the same time my bf works out 6 days a week. I have got to get the weight off, stop being lazy, and get motivated. This past month I have been working really hard and I have his support which helps even more. @ myfuture14 when you work out make sure you stretch really well this will help with the soreness trust me it works!