ARGG! 2yr olds and their questions LOL!

Options
Ok, this is getting old fast... every 10 min Baby J (I babysit her) asks the following:
Q: Mommy? A: At work
Q: Nunk? (that is her dad) A: At work
Q: Sis Ren? (her sister) A: At school
Q: Munkel James (aka Uncle James, what she calls my hubby) A: at work
Q: MelMel? (my daughter) A: At school
Q: Boy? (my son Devin) A: At School
Q: Papa? (my dad) A: At the police station working

then we cry and say "WHY Tante MeeMee WHY???" (she calls me either MeeMee or Tante (aunt in french) MeeMee

SOOOO we have reached the question stage... oh joy! Baby K (my other babysitting girl, also 2) is also at the question stage, but hers is HOW? as is How does this work, How do we get there, How do I open this? Oh My, I am sooooo in for it!!!

Meanwhile in the 5yr old department my daughter Melonie AKA Bean has been begging and BEGGING to have a friend over, so today her bff is coming over and my 9yr old son Devin's bff is coming to since they are sisters (makes things so easy for us moms that way, we just trade kids!) So my house is going to be over run by monkeys today LOL! Glad I got my Yoga in pre-dawn today, yeah, 545am... it was pre-coffee to, but not pre-dog... the dog joined me, and kept licking my head during childs pose!

Replies

• MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    LOL- My son is 2.5 and he does asks the same questions everyday! When he gets up he says "Daddy work?" (yes, daddy went to work) "Work truck?" (yes, he took his work truck) "Oh. Jennifer class today?" (yes, you are going to Ms. Jennifer's class today) We have this conversation every day.

What I find more annoying is when we are driving to and from daycare and if he sees ANYTHING of interest he has to tell me and if I don't acknowledge it right away he will just keep saying it over, and over, and over. And sometimes even after I acknowledge it. For instance, he sees a tractor, or a motorcycle, or someone riding a bike, or a semi-truck, or a dog, or a pile of dirt.....you get the idea. And he if drops a toy or his cup and I can't reach it to give back to him.........oh man I miss driving by myself.
  • NorthernMaineMom
    Options
    OMG me too! The days of a QUIET CAR RIDE!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My 2 1/2 girl can't talk yet, but I'm ready for her to start labeling things & people & asking questions!