Hello from Yorkshire

Options
Vicks1978
Vicks1978 Posts: 81 Member
Hello MFPers

I am in need of some extra female mfp buddlies for more daily support.

I am looking specifically for people taking this seriously and logging/eating sensibly daily.

I am 35, 5ft 6 started as a size 18 on here and now a size 14 after losing almost 20lbs.

I used to be a complete couch potato and get the bus everywhere, I now walk everywhere, have more energy and swim up to 5 times a week.

I need to lose a hell of a lot more and find it motivating having friends who log and eat sensibly, who like to try new foods/recipes and are exercising.

Please add me if you feel we might have something in common.

Kind regards
Vicki

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also from Yorkshire and not enjoying the awful weather at mo.
  • charlotteeleanor
    Options
    Hello!
    Also from Yorkshire, 5'9" with 7 stone to lose. And no friends on here yet! kinda new to Mfp, messed around with it before but getting serious from jan 2nd! Still too much choccie about, although we are going to the gym today.... X
  • Breizier
    Breizier Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    HI, your welcome to add me too. I have about 5st to go, hoping to throw all that fat into Lancashire.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    im from west yorkshire, making my best effort to keep going, try hard log everything and do my best
  • Katrina090
    Katrina090 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im also from West Yorkshire :)
    Back on here for the 2nd time after gaining back 1 of the 2 stone I lost on this site last year
    Feel free to add me :)