Lets keep this group active!

Options
2»

Replies

• mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Did everyone survive Snowmageddon 2014?! Can't wait to get back to the park and start running outside this weekend.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Did everyone survive Snowmageddon 2014?! Can't wait to get back to the park and start running outside this weekend.

Survived.... I'm hoping to find my motivation to start running again somewhere... whether inside or outside at first..
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Me tooooo! Can't wait for some warmth! Running, Weee!
  • desertcrafty
    desertcrafty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Survived - some frozen pipes and our street is a mess, but still here to talk about it!

Isn't it funny how 30 degrees is "warm" now? I even was impressed when it got to 10.
  • Yazbremski
    Options
    I was one of the idiots that made it to the gym no matter what! There was a handful of us and I'm glad they stayed open when they did! I grew up in the Northeast so this was second hat to this guy!
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I'm finally back on track. I was hit with a nasty flu bug New Years Eve. I finally got back to the gym Saturday and Sunday only to be hit with the snow and sub zero temperatures earlier this week.

2014 is not starting out very productive for me!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    2014 hasn't started out very kind to me. I think I'm finally recovered from the flu. Still have a lingering cough.... Anyways, I gotta get back on track my 1/2 marathon training is supposed to start on the 20th.

Angie
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm here. Took some time away from the computer but I'm back.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    maybe we should bombard MFP with request to get the message board on the mobile app. I know I'd definitely be more active if I could get it through the app.

Angie
  • DargDog
    DargDog Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am here but I just don't post that often.

As far as the Snowmegeddon, I traded my normal workouts for a snow shovel and 100+ yards of drifted driveway. Add in hauling more firewood than normal and I think it was a wash!

Back in the gym now but lost a little endurance during the break- getting it back daily.
  • suziemckenna
    suziemckenna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Columbus, IN...but close enough! Most of the events are in the Indy area anyways. I belong to Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping (FXB) http://goo.gl/NMN0Nh I do kickboxing and strength training 6 days a week. LOVE IT!!!!

Right now I'm struggling to keep my nutrition balanced with being a field sales rep and on the road all the time. Also preparing for Spartan Race in April.

Getting this on the mobile app would be awesome!
  • queenvenus71
    queenvenus71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am back (does that count?) LOL We should have a big Indy get together...Meet and greet type of gathering.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I am back (does that count?) LOL We should have a big Indy get together...Meet and greet type of gathering.

With healthy food/drinks of course... :)
  • queenvenus71
    queenvenus71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

With healthy food/drinks of course... :)

But of course! I have killer culinary health food skills!
  • LivingJuicy
    LivingJuicy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, I just don't get on the boards that often. I have been back on the wagon since November, still counting calories but committing to a lower carb lifestyle. I also had a foot and knee injury--left leg was all jacked up. I completed PT for that and I'm easing back into regular exercise just this week. I signed up for a food logging Pact and a gym Pact with the Pact app. That has been very motivational, especially for the gym. Hello to all Indy MFPers!
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Will try to be more active.
  • cjbooth
    Options
    As everyone has stated it is hard to remember to log in on here. I will be more active. I'm training for my first half-marathon.
  • Serenitynow68
    Serenitynow68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started diary again 7 days ago. Usually have time to get my food entered and that is it.