Level 1 - Day 2

Options
S4llyF
S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
Thought I would get it out of the way early today, particularly as I woke up aching from yesterday!

Find the press ups REALLY hard, I can't even keep going throughout the whole 30s...
The rest I am managing ok though...

Funniest thing is my dog... When I lie down for first lot of abs she comes and starts licking my face and getting all worried!

Might hit sports direct today for weights and a Mat!

Replies

• smusmu
    smusmu Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey :)

Im in day 6 today and still cant do the press ups... I do the easy version with my knees on the floor.
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I do the easy version too.... My arms are pathetic (and my body is too heavy !!!!!!!)!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 yesterday. It was hard. LOL. It went quickly, but I was huffin and puffin! The push ups hurt. I forced myself to do 6 the first round before switching to my toes. 2nd round I could only do 1 before going to my knees, and I know I didn't do as many as they did. Took me longer to go down and get up! LOL!!! The other one that really gets me is those darn anterior raises at the very end....

Here's to day 3 :)
  • Meep103
    Options
    I am doing the anterior raises without weights. I might be able to add weights once we get further down the line but for now I can't manage it!
  • ceebee1004
    ceebee1004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Did Day 2 this morning.

Anyone else having problems with the speed of the exercises? I can't really do that so fast - especially abs.
  • melgchildress
    Options
    Day 2 completed and was easier today than yesterday. I think tomorrow will be even better.
  • assetntessa
    assetntessa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My dog does that too!! LOL - I think we should get bonus work out points, for the strength training of holding the dog back while still trying to do the sit ups!
  • oes82330
    oes82330 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2. The anterior raises are killer. I can only make it though about half of them before I have to drop my weights and finish without. Hopefully I can add a rep or two with weights each day.
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I had a mud race at 12 and then came home rested, ate dinner and then tried to do day 2 - - - not fun. I could barely do the pushups and was super slow in transitions. I did it at like 80% conviction, but I did it.