Team Blue!!!!

Options
usernameMAMA
usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
I went and had a 4d ultrasound yesterday and found out we're having another boy!

Replies

• JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :happy: I always thought it would be so exciting to have a house full of little boys to protect their mama. From what, I don't know. It was just an idea. :wink:

All the best!
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I find out my team on Monday. Can't wait!
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I don't find out until 2/7 at my anatomy scan. I'll be almost 21 weeks by then. It's killing me!!
  • Nike13
    Nike13 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm a bit jealous of you ladies finding out already or almost there. I just got back from my 16wk appointment and was told we won't do the ultrasound until at least 20wks.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Team Blue! I am so glad I am having a boy. Really I would have been happy either way but I am glad because I already have a girl. It will be nice to have one of each.

Whose idea was it that pink is for a girl and blue is for boys, anyways?
  • BrainOnAStick
    BrainOnAStick Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The idea of pink for girls and blue for boys seems archaic and is so frustrating! This is one of the reasons toy stores make me want to scream.

We're also having a boy and are over the moon thrilled! We've even picked out an appropriately unique name to go with his mom and dad's strange monikers. His name will be Ram. (It's short for Ramakrishna, who is baby boy's great-grandfather. It's not pronounced like the animal, but like Rahm Emanuel the politician.)

Congratulations on all of the joyous moments you each continue to experience! Exciting stuff!