Do I need diapers??

Options
melbogg
melbogg Posts: 135 Member
Be warned this topic may be too mcuh for some. Others (with a sick sense of humor like myself) will find the laughter in it.

So yesterday I had an "accident" in my car on the way to work ( keep in mind I have an hour commute each way) ...........Anyhoo, this is the second time this has happened since I got my sleeve last November. One of the reasons I chose a sleeve over bypass was I was afraid of this very thing!!
Anybody elsehave this experience?
What have you learned from it other than keeping baby wipes and a chnage of clothes in the car??

Replies

• mandyabraio
    mandyabraio Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Never had this problem exactly... never had an accident, but when I need to go you best get out of my way :) But then I do drink a lot of fluids too...
  • therejohn
    therejohn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Never had this problem, in fact I havethe extreme oposite. Not sure which I'd prefer, but good luck to you!
  • melbogg
    Options
    Never had this problem, in fact I havethe extreme oposite. Not sure which I'd prefer, but good luck to you!

I typically have the opposite problem too! I guess if this is the only inconvenience for being smaller, I'll take it :)
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    um yes. i too think there is some weird connection, since i had NEVER before had this "ifidontgorightnowimgoingtopeemyself" feeling on a regular basis and yes i have had an accident and a few near accidents. i thought i was the only one so i never brought it up before lol :blushing: glad to know its not just me. i want to bring it up with my doctor as well. perhaps its a rare thing for smaller/ shorter people with small bladders haha
  • melbogg
    Options
    um yes. i too think there is some weird connection, since i had NEVER before had this "ifidontgorightnowimgoingtopeemyself" feeling on a regular basis and yes i have had an accident and a few near accidents. i thought i was the only one so i never brought it up before lol :blushing: glad to know its not just me. i want to bring it up with my doctor as well. perhaps its a rare thing for smaller/ shorter people with small bladders haha

Unfortunately it wasn't a bladder issue, it was a colon issue - eeewwwww!