January 11th P90X3 Workout

Options
Butrovich
Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
I had already decided to postpone yesterday's CVX until tomorrow and combine it with the Warrior. This way my legs would be fresh for this morning's 10-mile run. Headed out the door at 7:45am, 37'F and a 20mph headwind for the first three miles, which sucked. The only good news was I knew I would have a good tailwind later in the run. Unlike my last 10-mile run, which did not go very well, this time I took my fuel belt with something to drink along the way. First time running with coconut water, which tasted heavenly after the 5-mile mark.

Finished the run much stronger than the last time, so I am pleased with that. Less than a month away from the Rock n Roll New Orleans half marathon!

Mike

Replies

• karimlakhani
    karimlakhani Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm on the rest day. Not sure if I'll do Dynamix. Might do P90X Stretch instead.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Started today after doing Chalean Xtreme , kettlebells, P90X and others.. Slacked a little over November/December due to work and finally ;-) holidays....

Starting off with the Lean schedule - my cardio was left behind when time became limited, and the all inclusive holiday in Mexico provided a good bit of extra bit of "fluff" that has to go!

Just did Accelerator and holy cow!! I am SO out of shape it's not funny..... That donkey kick thing is just too weird - I kept tangling myself....
  • jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just got done with The Warrior. This may be my favorite workout of the ones I've done so far. I did much better at all the exercises although the Thumbs Up Push-Ups still have me falling over once in a while. I was also greeted with a nice little surprise at the scale this morning, prompting me to ask everyone in the house if they had recalibrated or even touched the scale in the downstairs bathroom. They were all clean. . . but my official weigh day isn't until tomorrow so I won't record it until then.
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    Week 3 Total Synergistics and I did real push-ups!! I felt good and went up on my weight today too.

I'm also excited the scale finally budged. It's sunny and 70s in Texas today so I'm heading out to lay out by my pool for a bit. :) enjoy the rest of your Saturday everyone!!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    that warrior was HARD! i can't even remember all of the names to the crazy ones! but OH MY GOSH, the one guy on there! he was amazing!