Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

LOOKING FOR FELLOW SLEEVERS

13»

Replies

• I was sleeved 11/25/2103 and would like to be a friend . I have many successes and struggles daily. Family work and food. I have lost a little over 70 pounds since starting a pre op diet in Sept. My date was changed several time because of insurance and additional testing. I am now figuring my post op diet always up for sharing stories.
  • tianormie
    tianormie Posts: 27 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm trying to get back on track now that the holidays are over and boy, oh boy, is it difficult! I need and can offer support in return. Need friends on here if anyone is interested. :smile:
  • emxp75
    emxp75 Posts: 5
    You can add me as well, I was sleeved on Nov 28, 2013. 6 Weeks out today!
  • Hi everyone! I am working towards March for sleeve surgery! I'm excited and nervous to type that out loud! I'd love to hear your story! Feel free to add me! :)
  • I was sleeved on December 21, 2013!! I'm very excited! I am down 22 lbs so far, but I think about 13 of that was from the fluid diet? What is the norm of loosing? I know everyone is different, but just wanting a general amount!! Feel free to add me!