Sound off Sunday Roll Call

Options
dward59
dward59 Posts: 731 Member
We are pretty quiet folks.

Even if you have nothing of import to say, just say hello and let us know you are checking in.

Now back to Wildcard Weekend in the US.

Have a great day where ever you are and what you have going today.

Replies

• p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    Just got off shift and eating dinner. Sunday is my longest shift of the week. :)
    Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
    ttyl,
    pixy
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hullo all, hope everyone's doing well so far in 2014. Recently I've been busy with a new client, two very addictive computer games, and my thrice weekly phototherapy visit at the hospital (which has given me an obscene tan that stands out so much during winter hehe). Other than that I'm well and trying to ration all the terrible chocolate treats I got for Christmas :P Looking forwards to a good and steady year!
  • Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just put the kids to bed, and am now enjoying some ME time on the computer. I'm gearing up this week for a fast paced work week. Happy Sunday!
  • therejohn
    therejohn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday. It feels really indulgent to say this (given the weather around so much of the country), but today started with a 3.0 mile walk outside
  • dward59
    Options
    Welcome clmcnett1. Keep posting and let us get to know you!

Theresa, I am jealous. While it was 34 degrees here today, the wind was too high to even consider a walk. It is going to be tough getting mileage to record this week.

Pidge.. A tan in the UK? Rumor has it that is almost impossible! :wink:

P1xy. Enjoy the time off this evening.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday. It feels really indulgent to say this (given the weather around so much of the country), but today started with a 3.0 mile walk outside
    I'm the same way Theresa. It's hard to watch the kind of weather people are getting in the East and South!
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Haha Dward I have been cheating somewhat with UV treatments over the last 3-4 months ^_^ People do keep asking where I've been on holiday though :P
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Whoops...not paying attention...:blushing:

YIP! YOP! WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE!
  • Canuname
    Canuname Posts: 182 Member
    Options

LOL that makes two of us!
  • dward59
    Options

LOL that makes two of us!

Did Horton hear the Who's chime in? Nice to see you both posting! lol
  • Whoops...not paying attention...:blushing:

Love the Dr. Seuss reference! :) Howdy everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • dward59
    Options
    Welcome Contessa.

I love the fact we are now getting royal attention (just as it should be!) :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I am here! Starting off with the urge to exercise some more even though I have set this day aside for my days off from exercise. I have already met my weekly goal for number of minutes with cardio. I am proud of what I have done so far. So, anyways. It's Sunday here, and I'm checking in!

Nice to not be the only new person in town. Thank you everyone for welcoming this uniquely bizarre person known as me.
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I just joined... so I doing the Sunday roll call check in. Looking forward to supporting each other on this journey of ours!

Happy Sunday everyone,
    Donna
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm attending a sick doggie. He is a dachshund and his back is hurting him. He doesn't want to do anything. Wouldn't even walk back in the house after doing his business. That changed my plans for the day.

But I had a yummy protein shake this morning and it looks like I shall be doing laundry today.
  • dward59
    Options
    Welcome guys. I'm glad to see you posting.

Mango, sorry about a poorly pup. Laundry can count as activity, or if it doesn't it SHOULD!

Donna, happy Sunday to you too.

Etherlily, you are fitting right in. All the really interesting people are a bit on the tweaked side, imo. ;-) As for exercise today or not. Do what feels best for you. I like to use one day on the weekends to get OUT and about. Walk a short trail, visit a museum, go to the Zoo or Bio-Park. Find the fun things in life.

Speaking of which, DW is ready to head to the Museum of Art, our planned trip this weekend.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Mango: I'm sorry to hear about the dog. I'm electing to get caught up on house stuff as well. I have an inspection on Wednesday and my bedroom looks like someone dropped a bomb off to the side of my bed by the wall. Yikes!
  • grannelle
    Options
    Got. Started FRiday at a small fitness center that is adjunct a phiz therapy op. It is very nice, clean, smells fresh, and best of all, no music!
    Been ordering seeds for garden, and have started some indoors. Today, I cleaned the filter for my koi pond. Overdue.
  • EatingThisNotThat
    Options
    Hi all, and Happy Sunday!

Since I am still adjusting to my new way of life one step at a time, this week, my focus has been on restocking my pantry and trying to come up with meals and snacks that won't leave me feeling deprived. I've chosen to eliminate refined sugars from my diet because they do horrible things to my body, but a week into it, I'm still feeling pretty toxic and inflamed, so exercise has not been as possible as it will be in another week or so when my system has had an opportunity to detoxify itself. I'm charging my FitBit as I write, and will be tracking with it again beginning tomorrow, but I'm thinking walking and some light weight training may be the best I can consistently do for now.

Baby steps, right? I'd love some gentle reminders from anyone following my news feed to get my bum up and move, even if it's just short distances.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!
  • Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Sunday, what a lovely Sunday. It is quiet it the McNett household. Part of me wants to relax with the family and the other part sees things to be done. Hmmm.... what shall I do?

I now hear my son playing with the toddler vacuum, I may join him with the 'adult' vacuum and get some housework done.

Mango, I hope the pup feels better soon.