Sound off Sunday Roll Call

Options
2»

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking walking and some light weight training may be the best I can consistently do for now.
    ETM, walking and light weight training are the most I can do. I'm so impressed that it is easy for you! People like you set the bar. Thanks.

To everyone opting to clean house today, just FYI "Cleaning, light moderate effort" and "Cleaning, Heavy vigorous effort" are listed as cardio exercises. :bigsmile:

- Paula
  • leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've started using the elliptical machine as a new workout tool for me. It isn't my favorite by a long shot, but it is a guaranteed way to make sure I sweat and get my cardio. I prefer the pool, but even with our mild temperatures the wind is just to cool to make it any fun at all.

So now that my Sunday work out is done, I'm treating myself to a little video game time. Then, I think I might get my kitchen goddess hat out and make something yummy and healthy for dinner.
  • andreaamak
    andreaamak Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm here checking in! Having a bit of a blah and unmotivated day... staring out the window at this yucky snow storm. We got about 7-8 inches overnight and this morning so I guess I should shovel myself out so I can go to the gym later.

boo!
  • therejohn
    therejohn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm attending a sick doggie. He is a dachshund and his back is hurting him. He doesn't want to do anything.

Sorry about your Doxie, I have two seniors and know the heart ache of seeing them struggle with back issues.

Theresa
  • therejohn
    therejohn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone from the San Francisco Bay area, where I have been a slacker for days. This week the job had me working 12+ hour days and by Thursday I just could not add any exercise to the mix. To add insult to injury, I slipped into old habits and ate candy in response to the stress. Hope I see a loss when I weigh in next Friday for the challenge :smile:

I won't be here next Sunday since I am lucky enough to have a "holiday" weekend (thank you MLK) and the Sierra's and I have a date. Hope to get some good mountain exercise in while bonding with my camera.

Until the following week - take care, eat well and move.

Theresa
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    @therejohn

I won't be here next Sunday since I am lucky enough to have a "holiday" weekend (thank you MLK) and the Sierra's and I have a date. Hope to get some good mountain exercise in while bonding with my camera.

Theresa, take me with you! I've grown to love camera bonding again. Really, have a great time, get great photo's and share a few if you can! Stay warm!
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It's not Sunday, I know.

I like to live on the edge, what can I say?

Just checking in to say I hope everyone is doing well so far! I hope Monday wasn't too rough on anyone. Good luck this week.!

Onward and downward :-)