What pony do you identify with?

Options
2»

Replies

• e_trexler
    e_trexler Posts: 32
    Options
    I am, without a doubt, a Twilight Sparkle. I love knowledge and reading up on a ton of different topics. I also can never find the book I'm looking for.
  • rockyvera5
    Options
    I'd like to think Applejack but really its more Rainbowdash.
  • Obscuring
    Obscuring Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am definitely Fluttershy in every way. (Except for when I am doing a Derpy Hooves impression - which happens more than I'd like, LOL) :D
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was a lot like Applejack and Twilight, but then I I took the Myers Briggs personality test to see which pony I was most like. It turns out I am like Rarity! :heart:

After thinking about it, it makes a lot of sense since I am artistic and creative, very generous of myself and my time/supplies, concerned with my looks and hair (I had a decade of bad hair :laugh: I don't want to go back to that time LOL) and I do have some of her flaws :ohwell: but they're part of who I am :)

Here's the chart if anyone's interested! :smile:
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/129/180/Myerspony.jpg?1306994816

I was INTJ, so that makes me most like Princess Celestia. But as far as the Myers-Briggs test goes, I am just marginally one thing over the other (sometimes as little as a 1% difference).
  • HideyoshiKinoshita
    HideyoshiKinoshita Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Trixie Lulamoon. :heart:
    Everyone goes through a huge change in their life. (And some are a bit more arrogant than others..)
  • PrincessCelestia
    PrincessCelestia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mostly Rarity for me~
  • thisberichard
    thisberichard Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    By all accounts, I'm evidently a Sparkle.
    I, myself, finally got behind that idea in late 2011, and I've identified pretty strongly with our newest of princesses since then.

On the chart, I come in as INFP, which they've marked as Luna, though I don't think there's a terribly strong basis for associating her with the result. Twilight, meanwhile, is INTP, and the difference there seems true enough.

So. I'm one slot removed from Twilight, with whom I most strongly identify. I'm also one slot removed from Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Zecora, but when the extremity of my leanings are taken into consideration, I'm still closest to Twilight:

•You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    •You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
    •You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
    •You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
  • Mostly Rarity, but, I have a bit of them all in me.
  • tavisharts
    tavisharts Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Rarity.

Mostly because I'm an artist and a seamstress so I can understand what she goes through all the time.

Secondly would be twilight sparkle because I am also a nerd. XD
  • vergilsparda
    Options
    Rarity with hints of Applejack :)
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. This is a hard one.

my thoughts exactly :)