January 12th Workout

Options
jsantus
jsantus Posts: 53 Member
When I was doing P90X I always took Sundays off. Now with the 30 min. workouts it's no big deal to fit in Dynamix on Sundays. This isn't just some lay there and stretch routine, I broke a sweat while doing this. I am also not very flexible so I'm sure it will help in that respect. Time now for a shower, a quick shopping trip with the wife, and then hopefully, watch the Broncos advance in the playoffs!

Replies

• Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am having bad luck this season. Out of the 7 NFL playoff games so far, the teams I have cheered for have gone 0-7. I am hoping the Broncos can break this streak, otherwise I will have a rotten Super Bowl to watch.

Wrapped up CVX just now and will contemplate doing the Warrior tonight. First, I must do some house cleaning. Laundry is done. prepared 4 chili meals, 4 chicken/rice/veggies meals, 2 BBQ chicken meals, and I have 4 butternut squash soups sitting in the freezer. I should be good for most of the week as far as lunches and dinners go. I have some frozen fish as well in case I want a little more variety.

Mike
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Day two and Warrior done....Made me think back to my (younger!) law enforcement training days a bit - quite sure it was not as brutal then, or maybe the mind just don't want to remember the
    finer details!
  • karimlakhani
    karimlakhani Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 8, Total Synergistics. Was still sore from last week going into it. Boats and side planks were tough in this one.
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    It was a beautiful day again here in Texas. I went for a 3 mile run this morning and then relaxed most of the afternoon after church. Tonight I did Agility X and loved it!!

I've eaten pretty good but still need to work on eating clean more often! I'm feeling confident that good changes are happening though!! :)
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 19 for me - the dreaded CVX. I like this workout but it just kills me after having done The Challenge the day before. My whole upper body hurts today. It was torture just washing my hands before breakfast!