Let's get Sharted (Challenges)

Options

Replies

• Believeth64
    Believeth64 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Today I did good could have done a little better but yesterday I was tired. I did 8,250 steps and I had 96 oz of water. I was pushing for my gallon but I had to pick up my daughter and waited for a while and me and a lot of water means, bathroom:laugh: I am praying for a good night sleep and start fresh tomorrow. Good night to all:heart:

9a7b664922a8f82.gif
  • luvnevrfails
    luvnevrfails Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of myself... I did well in the steps, but not as well as I wanted to with the water... But I was able to get in 60 minutes of exercise today. I didn't log it in my exercise because I have my fitbit zip linked to it and it is a direct feed. I don't know if I agree with the calorie burned results either, but non the less, the work was done.

Hoping everyone has a safe weekend...

8,676 steps - 3.89 miles
    64 ounces of water
  • teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I made my first goal on losing 50lbs as of today. I lost 2 pounds for a total of 50.2lbs.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me.

@ Pricilla, yes you did more than well, with a injury you are still moving strong, I am proud of you my friend:flowerforyou:

@ Teresa, that is fantastic don't forget to post your progress Monday so all can see what you have done:flowerforyou:

Saturday Stay Focus, Look back over this week and see how well you have done. Look at all the calories you have burned and all the exercise you've put in. Even if you may need a treat stay focus and think about all your hard work. We can do this one day at a time. Today I decided to get up early and workout even thou I was tired and you know what I did way more than I planned. That treadmill workout was fantastic, not to mention that step aerobic. there is :noway: I am going to give up those calories I burned today. I feel fabulous. I will post my steps and water at the end of the day, :ohwell: time for some breakfast. I am so :happy: Keep Moving and Keep Believing:heart:

I did good today got little over a gallon of water in, 13,625 steps so far today and another high calorie burn 3,830. Whew I am beat now it's time to relax for church tomorrow. I pray everyone have a good night. Sweet dreams.

9a7b664922a8f82.gif
  • luvnevrfails
    Options
    I hope everybody's Saturday was a safe and relaxing one... I know mine was...

3,976 steps = 1.71 miles
    72 ounces
  • sweetvonny03
    Options
    10,800 steps today. Have the fitbit flex but only 50+ ounces of water. Had about 20 oz. of tea though. Maybe that should count? Lol will do better with actually making a conscious effort and not waiting until the end of the day. Great job everyone.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Psalms 118:24 NKJV

This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

@ Pricilla, you just keep on moving strong.

@ Sweetvonny, you are doing fantastic and your water intake is good even if it's in tea.

Sunday Let Go Let God, I am really :happy: to have such great friends to be with on this journey. Well this week did have its challenges however i am so grateful God gave me strength. I see how great everyone did and I am proud of each of you all. Please don't forget tomorrow we post our weight lost for last week, some may have a NSV. Keep Moving and Keep Believing:heart:
  • amysgottadothisthang
    Options
    I have had a good week overall! :happy:

I am going to work harder on my water consumption and try to eliminate some of the breads that I have been eating.

Tomorrow is the weigh in day! I am scared and excited at the same time :)

Hope everyone has a beautiful blessed week!
  • luvnevrfails
    Options
    Sunday- Let Go And Let God, How did your week go, any ups and downs, this is the time to share and vent if need be.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

My week went pretty well. I really need to remain focused on eating and exercising so I can get healthier. This morning I did not feel like exercising, but I went ahead and of course I felt better afterwards...

Along with yesterday being Sunday, it was also my birthday, so I was extra lazy and really went over my calorie goal. But today is a new day...
  • luvnevrfails
    Options
    Monday- Progress Report, Any weight lost, NSV (non scale victory) or anything that you have accomplished the past week.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1-8-14 my check in records 237.8. Today I am at 238.8. So I have a NSV. But I am still trying to be purposeful in my eating and exercising. Now on a good note, From 1-6-14 to 1-12-14, I have 30,881 steps which = 13.44 miles per my fitbit. AND I drank 50 cups or 400 ounces of water... I am on a mission this week...

You all have a healthy and purposeful week...
  • Believeth64
    Options
    @ Amy, you had a fantastic week, and no matter what I am right with you, however I know you will have a great report.

@ Pricilla, you know when you workout and burn a lot of calories the scale sometimes holds on but believe me if you had your measurements then you would see a difference. I am so proud of how you came here and you are making a big difference.

Jeremiah 29:13

And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with your heart.

God is just a prayer away all we have to do is seek Him in our times of trouble. Today what ever you are in need of Ask and it Shall be Given unto you. Seek and you Will Find.

Monday- Progress Report, last week I did wonderful, well that's how I feel. I lost 4.6 pounds and I was able to make our challenge. Now this week I will keep the water going and the steps moving. I can say I feel so much better. I am so proud of all you my group friends,:flowerforyou: this is a journey and we will be working at this for a long while and it will be weeks with no scale lost but as long as we know we are on track and doing the right thing we can Celebrate.

This week Challenge will be burn 3,500 calories for the week, now I wanted to say 5,000 but I want to work up to it for some. I don't want to excite anyone:wink: but believe me get ready because it's coming. We are going to have a good time in this group. If anyone want to make their goal and have fun doing it then it's here for you. We just have to come to group and check in daily. Keep Moving And Keep Believing:heart:
  • teresapooh98
    Options
    I'm trying to get a grasp at this whole board thing and everything. On this Topic what do we post about daily-our water intake and walking and when do we post what we lost and such. I weigh myself on Saturday so If I post my weight and what I lost on Saturday is that good. Please give me some information on what I post each day. I will try and be better at it.
    Thanks
    Teresa

This is a group to help focus on your weight loss, we go through daily struggles therefore I started this group to help. You will find each day Monday- Sunday we have a topic that we post on to help with this journey. Last week we posted daily our water and steps because it was the challenge for last week. This week is a new challenge, we have to burn at least 3,500 calories this whole week. So each day you can post your calorie burn and at the end of the week make a total and hopefully you will have meet the challenge. Now this is not written in stone and if you can't make the whole 3,500 for the week just do your best. It is only to get us motivated to move and burn calories also to eat and have different food choices. Also a time for sharing and weekly weight lost. Each day has it's own topic, but lets say it's not the day but you want to share something or have a problem that is fine. I just want us to have a place to go for help while on this journey. I hope this has helped you understand better. Oh if you weigh on Saturday you can post it if you like but I would like you to post again on Monday also so we can all show our progress for the past week.
  • amysgottadothisthang
    Options
    Today was a great day with my PT! I texted her before going and said "Bump it up! I want to lose 2lbs per week....1lb is not good!
    enough!" LOL

Boy oh boy will I be regretting that in the morning!!!!!!!!!! She took me seriously! We increased weight and reps!

Actually, I am pretty proud of myself! I didn't whine...much and did every single thing she asked me to do! We also increased my resistance to 11 on the elliptical!

Praying for a successful week for us all :love:
  • Believeth64
    Options
    @ Amy that is a great weight lost, that is a great ideal when you want more, the elliptical workout is challenging.

Today I had a great day I burned 1,883 calories and made 13,639 steps although we are not counting steps this week I just shared it. Everyone is dong so good and I am so proud of you all:flowerforyou:. One thing I found was for the last few nights I've been sleeping good and getting in 7.5 to 8 hours of sleep. The next morning I feel much better and feel like I have the strength. I know by the time for bed after all the calorie burn I am so ready to lay down and get some rest, I fall the sleep fast. Now I have to stop the water little earlier so maybe I can get a little more sleep:laugh: Well I hope everyone have a good night and see you in the morning if the Lord say the same:heart:
  • teresapooh98
    Options
    Well today I only burned 370 calories. Today was a off day. Tomorrow will hopefully be better.
  • Believeth64
    Options
    Well today I only burned 370 calories. Today was a off day. Tomorrow will hopefully be better.

You did good today, do you have something to measure your calorie burn and steps.
  • luvnevrfails
    Options
    6,895 steps = 3.16 miles
    80 ounces of water
    Calories per mfp burned - 523 (gotta get that up to 600 per day to reach goal of 3500 a week)
  • luvnevrfails
    Options
    That's awesome Amy. Having a physical trainer or anyone to cheer you on while you are actually exercising is a great thing...
  • luvnevrfails
    Options

Today I had a great day I burned 1,883 calories and made 13,639 steps although we are not counting steps this week I just shared it. Everyone is dong so good and I am so proud of you all:flowerforyou:. One thing I found was for the last few nights I've been sleeping good and getting in 7.5 to 8 hours of sleep. The next morning I feel much better and feel like I have the strength. I know by the time for bed after all the calorie burn I am so ready to lay down and get some rest, I fall the sleep fast. Now I have to stop the water little earlier so maybe I can get a little more sleep:laugh: Well I hope everyone have a good night and see you in the morning if the Lord say the same:heart:

You had a awesome day. I wish I had your stamina. I have the time, I just don't have the stamina yet... But I am working on it... I am working hard on getting my BodyMedia too, because I feel like I am doing better than what mfp and fitbit says I am.
  • teresapooh98
    Options
    I have a pedometer but the calories I burn are from how much I walk on the treadmill