Coaches corner

Options
2»

Replies

• BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm so lost on what is really going on. I only have one team member checking in and I have no idea what week this is considered.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried to contact Soccerella? I just sent her a message. I can help put together challenges but I don't have access to the spreadsheet so I can't do much there. If we don't hear from her in a day or so we could regroup and start a new spreadsheet for those people still motivated to finish this challenge. I don't wanna step on any toes though so lets see if we get a response but in the mean time, maybe group leaders should contact team members and find out who is still in it and who has officially dropped the challenge.
  • 77chantelle
    77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great idea apeilsrar. I dont know how to make spreadsheet.
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried to contact Soccerella? I just sent her a message. I can help put together challenges but I don't have access to the spreadsheet so I can't do much there. If we don't hear from her in a day or so we could regroup and start a new spreadsheet for those people still motivated to finish this challenge. I don't wanna step on any toes though so lets see if we get a response but in the mean time, maybe group leaders should contact team members and find out who is still in it and who has officially dropped the challenge.
    Great idea. i did message her and I have not heard back. all team members checked in this week and I think want to continue on. I can create a spreadsheet but unsure how to share. I would be willing to try and help though.

Tammie
    (Green Team Coach)
  • BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have been trying for 3 weeks to get in contact with her and no luck. So what's the plan? I'm in.
  • mmommaj
    mmommaj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am in...just let me know what you would like me to do.
    (I hope everything is okay with her)
    Mell
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am going to email April and see if she is willing to moderate, I would even be willing to help, I will try to set up the spreadsheet . Does anyone know how many weeks we actually have left to the show? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Tammie
    (Green Team Coach)
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Last episode they said we have a month left. I'm willing to put together the challenges but I don't have access to the current spreadsheet. We could either go without it or make a new one. I'm not very good at that though. Would someone else be willing to take on that task? Also, if all team leaders could get together a list of who is still participating on your team and post it here by Tuesday that would be super helpful.
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Blue team still has:

Justformel (captain)
    MichelleP418
    kyoung1908

Thanks
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Okay, so I've been working on this all morning. I don't know how to format a spreadsheet to make it functional but I think I have left it open so that all of you can edit it. For the most part I'd like to keep it just me and Tambam working on it but if you need to add a team member or input weigh-in's please feel free.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmlUg0_HS-yVdEpYX3pDazMzNjR4ei1HS2xDY19VY1E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I don't have weigh-in info for the last few weeks so I just put in the starting weights and we can go from there... unless everyone still has last weeks numbers and can send them to me today. What do you guys think?

As for the point system.... I don't really understand what Soccerella had going on but I did add up the points for the remaining people on each team and put that number for current points per team. Unless someone else wants to deal with individual points, I'm going to just track team points from now on. We will still do shout outs for biggest losers but I don't have time to deal with individual stats. I will post details regarding points tomorrow with the challenge info so everyone will be on the same page.

I hope everyone is okay with this. I'm glad to see so many people still involved. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or concerns. I've never tried to take on anything like this before but I have participated in a lot of challenges so I'm fairly confident that with your help, I can get us through to the end of the season. Thank you so much for your help and please keep communication open.
  • 77chantelle
    77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thx for your hard work and getting it going again. Redteam has 3 or 4 members
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I still need weigh-in's for Orange and Yellow teams. Super impressed btw, that the Green team still has 5 players!!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Today is weigh-in. Please collect totals for Miles/Reps and send them to me asap. Remember Miles are multiplied by 10. The spreadsheet is open so you can just plug your numbers in if you want or you can send those to me also, either way is fine.