Les Mills Combat Accountability

Options
blaqpepa
blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
Hi All,

I decided to open a new topic to post my daily accountability. Today was day 2 and I'm feeling really good!!! So glad I started this.

Here are my stats:

Height: 4'11
SW 09/01: 68kg / 149.9lbs

I'll weigh myself every Thursday seeing that I started yesterday, to keep track of how my weight is going with all this intense working out.

Replies

• blaqpepa
    Options
    Day 3 done, I am exhausted!!!!! Looking forward to tomorrow's rest day. But absolutely loving how I feel, pain, exhaustion and all!!!
  • blaqpepa
    Options
    Week1 Day 5 Done :) I really enjoyed my rest day yesterday, although I was surprised at myself cause I was missing the workout. But today was INTENSE!! And my body was definitely glad to have the rest.
    Looking forward to combat tomorrow. They make me feel SuperBad!!! HIIT days make me want to cry. hahahahaha
  • blaqpepa
    Options
    Today was the last workout for week 1! I'm so proud of myself for getting this far. Tomorrow is a rest day then I start week 2. I'm having such fun!!!!
  • deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Which program are you doing?
  • blaqpepa
    Options
    Today is Week 2 Day 1, looking forward to another great week of LMC!!! Lost a little weight this last week, hopefully the scale will keep moving down.

W1D1 : 68kg / 149.9lbs
    W2D1 : 67,6kg / 149lbs
  • blaqpepa
    Options
    W2D2 done!!!! Just before midnight! I really hope I can sleep. And I really hope I can wake up early tomorrow to do D3, cause the heat here in Joburg is just TOO MUCH!!!
  • blaqpepa
    Options
    Skipped yesterday's workout, and swapped it with today's rest for my birthday. Caught up with it this morning, and still loving it!!! W2D4, woop woop!!!
  • deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! :)