Our year has arrived...The countdown begins!!

Options
Ok, so I've had a rubbish couple of months, and have gone up a [large] number of pounds, which I haven't had the guts to put onto my weight ticker as yet.

BUT, here's to a New Year, a fresh start, and recommitment to the challenge in the run-up to the big day! :happy:

For me, I have my first wedding dress fitting in one month, so I hope to be back down to the weight on my lying-little-ticker by then!

Good luck to all the brides :flowerforyou:

Replies

• denalilove
    denalilove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I definitely gained over the holidays too... also haven't updated my ticker, haha! Time to get myself in gear! Gotta do some serious hard work to get to my goal before the wedding, but I think it is still possible. Good luck to everyone! :smile:
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I am down to my pre holiday weight. I have 5 months to get wedding ready. Here is to the brides of 2014. xoxo
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i have had a rough couple of weeks in terms of food and exercise. right now, i am focusing on losing 20 pounds before my wedding on may 31st, 2014.

looking forward to motivating each other as we work toward our goals!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am saying Yes to the dress at the end of the month. I have about 7-10lbs left that I want to loose and then work on maintaining that weight. Its been a challenging road to get where I am now but no one said it was going to be easy. Only 9 months 9 days left for me. Best of luck to ya ladies!
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I want to be down 50 before my may 31st wedding. I have about 150 to lose overall. If I don't make it. I will just truthfully be happy with losing anything. I am going to try my hardest that's for sure. That day will be here before we know. it.
  • GingerJ22
    GingerJ22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My gown is in but I am not going to try it on for another month or two. I want to be about 13-17 lbs lighter than I an right now. Im trying to not to sweat it b/c my wedding is not until June and the dres doesn;t nee to be altered until 6-8 weeks before.
    So excited!! 2014 is going to be a great year!!
  • beckyhaa
    beckyhaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I found my dress just after Christmas. It is a sample and needs to be taken in a little bit but I am hoping to lose 15 or so pounds before getting it altered. My wedding is July 2014. :)
  • beckyhaa
    beckyhaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I found my dress just after Christmas. It is a sample and needs to be taken in a little bit but I am hoping to lose 15 or so pounds before getting it altered. My wedding is July 2014. :)
  • TiffanyCarn
    Options
    Getting back in gear today. Sounds like we all had some set backs over the holidays but I am feeling very focused today! I have my first dress fitting on Thurs. Whoo hooo!!
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    98 days till my wedding

Good luck everyone
  • Daerina8
    Daerina8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oh man I can feel the pressure!! Excited and overwhelmed, 110 days until my wedding! :)
  • Shell30Harrison
    Shell30Harrison Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    With 4 months to go I've started having wierd wedding-related dreams. They never go well, things are always a bit rubbish in them.

Highlights of last night's dream (or lowlights, as it were), were that the photographer forgot to take any pictures, absolutely no one said I or my dress looked nice (I was really upset about this in the dream), and that for some reason I decided to leave the wedding at 7pm, deciding that I had something better to do.

Evidence of pre-occupation much?!?!?!?! That, or downright panic.
  • StellaBella47
    Options
    My fiance's daughter is getting married in one week and after that it will be time to start getting ready for mine (in October.) I've done exactly one thing - hired a photographer! I need to get going but it has been over 23 years since I was a bride and there's more to it than I remember! Good luck and congratulations to you all, beautiful brides.