I know this stuff doesn't work, but. . . .

Options
Predicting the gender of your baby before an ultrasound... yeah, I know it doesn't work, but I have to admit that it's sort of fun. :smile:

According to this one, I am having a girl. Although they also say that when you're having a girl you get a lot of morning sickness and bad skin, neither of which I have.

If you have the time to waste (like I do) give it a try! :happy:

http://content.thebump.com/sitelets/chinese-gender-chart/

Replies

• usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I did the chart with my first and it said a girl. I was also sick as a dog, throwing up 8+ times a day. My little one is all boy:)
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Chinese gender predicts a boy for me but I'm getting girly vibes. I've heard faster heartbeats are usually boys and slower are girls. Mine was 154 so i'm thinking girl! =]
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    That chart said my daughter was supposed to be a boy and it says this one is supposed to be a girl, which makes me feel even more like I may be right in thinking its a boy.
  • amyjpage
    amyjpage Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    the chart says a boy for me ... but I am really hoping for a girl hahah!!

My sister in law also said boy right away, using some formula similar to this one!

We have 6 nephews in our family. Everyone is hoping for a little girl! Granted, a happy and healthy baby is all I really want, if I was able to have my choice, it would be a girl :)
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    We have only one nephew on either side of our families so I'm happy either way with a boy or a girl. :) It would be fun to have the first girl, but I'm sure growing up would be a lot more fun with two boys just a year apart. :)

My other symptoms are pointing me to a boy. Lol, I have no clue!
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The quizzes are all over the place for me. I feel like I will have a girl. My best friend thinks it will be a girl, too. I hope it is a girl. I really like the girl name we have chosen!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I believe all the statistics say that the only one that is significant enough to be even semi reliable in early gender prediction is mother's intuition.
    Mother's intuition is not always correct, actually wrong a lot. But, is more reliable than any other form of 'quiz' 'test' or 'symptom chart' there is.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    So funny story, this actually did work for me. :P I know, i know, it had a 50/50 chance, but. . .

And UsernameMAMA said the chart told her boy and it was right too! Haha, how interesting. :)
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The chart told me girl and it was right!
  • Nike13
    Nike13 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The chart says boy, it would be funny if it's right. Heart beat was going strong and fast yesterday at my 16wk visit and I keep thinking and picking out boy stuff so maybe?

Course some folks say that since picking out a boy name was so easy that I'll probably have a girl. There's too many old wives tales about this stuff.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    The chart says boy, it would be funny if it's right. Heart beat was going strong and fast yesterday at my 16wk visit and I keep thinking and picking out boy stuff so maybe?

Course some folks say that since picking out a boy name was so easy that I'll probably have a girl. There's too many old wives tales about this stuff.

It's true, I'm still not convinced of its accuracy (although with the past couple posts on here, I'm starting to think about using this chart to determine what we're having next :laugh: ) We picked out a boy's name the easiest even though we both thought it was a girl. haha, still have to figure out this name thing....
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have twice the amount of girl names picked out than boy names. I really hope this doesn't mean boy!