Hey guys!! ????

Options
Okay so I'm back. Sorry I didn't keep up the group as much as I planned. But I'm back now and excited to start a new year, a new me! THIS IS my third day one, but I realized that everytime I stopped was for medical reasons basically pain. I also figured out that I'm never not in pain, sad but true. So I am now willing myself to exercise even if I'm in pain. Sooo yeah I'm back I will on like 24/7 like I was in the beginning.
Anyway this topic is about me wanting some kind of progress reports form you guys. Its okay if you didn't make progress don't be embarrassed to put that I'm not here to judge. This for your benefit as it is mine. So please comment about your progress so far please brag if you want I think if you show people your progress or even you see it yourself it will make you more motivated. It will also let you get and give advice on your and others progress.
My progress is not well to be honest like I said this is my third time starting over. Good news is I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose weight either. My measurements didn't change, my neck is still 11" my waist is still 27" my hips are still 31" and my chest is still 39". I'm also trying to eat healthier. Thinking about trying protein shakes and trying to have at least one vegetable at dinner. So that's my progress so far. Now tell me yours. (: Thanks loves. ????

Replies

• gautamgiri3304
    Options
    everytime i stop its because of studies.. Mine is 2nd day .. Its never late to start.. Lets start again..!!

Btw above 1000 calories doing just dance is great.. Keep it up.. U r back in style..!!