Classic Vs Lean

Options
zsgreenwell
zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
So I need to loose a bunch of LBS. But I decided to start with classic then move to lean and follow up with Mass. So I am in for the long haul. My question is someone who has been doing it a bit longer. How has the results on the lean side been thus far. I have dropped about a pound and a half this first 4 days of the classic p90x3.

Replies

• guitarguy310
    guitarguy310 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey there - Ive done both with the original P90X. After I did Classic - which IMO is the best program to do...I found Lean to be "boring." Ive had better results with Classic as well. Classic is the best all around fitness schedule....IMO.
  • zsgreenwell
    zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good to hear. I am doing the classic now, and will do the Lean next just to give it a go. I will probably do Mass after that. I am not good at cardio at all. Once I can get through the classic I should have no problem with the Lean method. Thanks for the feedback.
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My husband and I, since we do it together, always settle on Classic. It seems to be the best middle ground for us, and its nice to work out together.

I will never. ever. do Doubles. Crazy people :D
  • guitarguy310
    guitarguy310 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I actually thought about doing doubles...since these workout are only 30 minutes....I may do Lean in the morning and Classic in the evening. I need to get broken-in first, though. My legs feel like they're filled with concrete.
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just realized that since I do cold start every single day I'm already close to doing Doubles. As this is my first week I'll wait and see what Dynamix is like, but I might start doing that in the evenings or over my lunch hour depending on hour rigorous it is.